I've never broken 1 of these, but...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
vetteL-46.jpg
I have exactly once got zapped by the plug wires when changing them on a vehicle. , Exactly once, I learn fast.
I touch a coil wire tuning up my car one time, I bounced off my garage wall from the shock..

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
350 chevy, nice. Sad to say mine was an amc spirit. My Dad said, sounds like ya got a bad wire. Put the hood up at night, and you can see which it is. So I went out, got a new set, put the hood up, at dark, theres that bad boy..................He failed to tell me not to try to grab it. He also failed to tell me about firing order. But he was a good Dad anyway. He made me learn alot. We were not aloud to drive until we knew the basics. I dont think I talked to him for a few days.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
350 chevy, nice. Sad to say mine was an amc spirit. My Dad said, sounds like ya got a bad wire. Put the hood up at night, and you can see which it is. So I went out, got a new set, put the hood up, at dark, theres that bad boy..................He failed to tell me not to try to grab it. He also failed to tell me about firing order. But he was a good Dad anyway. He made me learn alot. We were not aloud to drive until we knew the basics. I dont think I talked to him for a few days.
The leaky wires at night are quite a spectacle.