I'was fired for using profanity language at UPS secruity check point !!!

CzarBear

This incident happen at chicago UPS center in the later morning, I was been told by center manage there is no job for me today, I knew i was comeback too later for work , than i head back to security check point and than they check me again, well I had tough morning and the guy who search me was noob or something. he used security scanner to checked me in front and back , but nothing he could find form me , so he begin with his next search , I was been told by him to pull down little pants and he search again, than he did not find a thing , than he search my boot nothing again, even i roll a bit my pant . i was really mad at that time, usually it's really quick to go through check point , if was old security guard search me, than when i left before i was said something vulgar word to them , and other security guard catch me he want me to give him a ID , so than he straight to the office and told them i was been fired, don't come back. so i was really Unexpected will happen like this , and than he took me to outside . than I head back to home with my bike.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sounds of BS.
Security guard would not ask for your ID as they are not authorized to do so.
Furthermore, a security guard would not not and can not fire you.

CzarBear

In my center, they ask us for the ID as driver helper. i just lost my temple that time , does they allow us to swearing in ups? can swearing get a dismiss?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This incident happen at chicago UPS center in the later morning, I was been told by center manage there is no job for me today, I knew i was comeback too later for work , than i head back to security check point and than they check me again, well I had tough morning and the guy who search me was noob or something. he used security scanner to checked me in front and back , but nothing he could find form me , so he begin with his next search , I was been told by him to pull down little pants and he search again, than he did not find a thing , than he search my boot nothing again, even i roll a bit my pant . i was really mad at that time, usually it's really quick to go through check point , if was old security guard search me, than when i left before i was said something vulgar word to them , and other security guard catch me he want me to give him a ID , so than he straight to the office and told them i was been fired, don't come back. so i was really Unexpected will happen like this , and than he took me to outside . than I head back to home with my bike.
Is English your second language?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sounds of BS.
Security guard would not ask for your ID as they are not authorized to do so.
Furthermore, a security guard would not not and can not fire you.
Some of these security guards are wantabe " Johnny law's"...they think that they could arrest you if someone got out of hand.... Strutting their stuff with their security badge and utility belt