Jade Helm

trickpony1

I'm surprised Jade Helm hasn't been discussed at length on this forum.

This suggests members of this forum:
-don't know or;
-don't care.

Goggle it.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I'm surprised Jade Helm hasn't been discussed at length on this forum.

This suggests members of this forum:
-don't know or;
-don't care.

Goggle it.

Guess I'm in the goggle crowd...
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1430435923.351706.jpg

trickpony1

I'm pretty sure the patriots in the Southwest can hold off the US military. Blackhawk down.

This is the first post on this thread that made sense and was related to the topic. Thanks.

The rest of you can continue to laugh it off and make smart ass comments about tin foil hats as our freedoms continue to wither away.

Harry Manback-
Don't make any spelling errors in future posts.......

Sportello

Jade Helm is the first step in declaring martial law. Once that happens the elections in 2016 will be called off and dissidents rounded up. There are hundreds of rail cars equipped with shackles to transport prisoners to internment camps.

UPS4Life

I've heard a lot about it on the radio and I don't know what to think about it. If they are training for instances like baltimore then I think I'm ok with it because if you think ferguson and baltimore are over in this country I think you are highly wrong.
Also it is being said they are using those states because it's the closet way to "simulate" the countries in the Middle East without actually being there.
I do understand the part of martial law and it is a scary thought it the back of my head I just pray that's not the case.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Jade Helm is the first step in declaring martial law. Once that happens the elections in 2016 will be called off and dissidents rounded up. There are hundreds of rail cars equipped with shackles to transport prisoners to internment camps.
I believe that it's the government that should be affraid of us, not the other way around.

I've been in the military, and I know that if they were called in to quell civilians standing up for their Constitutional rights, that would start outright mutiny and civil war.

In other words, the military will not be called in for civil unrest, no matter what.

Sportello

I believe that it's the government that should be affraid of us, not the other way around.

I've been in the military, and I know that if they were called in to quell civilians standing up for their Constitutional rights, that would start outright mutiny and civil war.

In other words, the military will not be called in for civil unrest, no matter what.
What about Directive 3025.18

Sportello

Won't happen.

The guys in the military are NOT ROBOTS.

They will not harm Americans or America by choice.

They are already taught to DIS-OBEY unlawful orders.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand this have never served.
There is a reason California is designated enemy territory. It will be the easiest to subdue. Texas and Utah will put up a fight, but not all the troops will be US, the UN troops will be brought in to make sure there is compliance.

There has been an increase in Blackhawk flyovers in AZ, and convoys have been observed far from the border. Buy food, water and lots of ammo.