Jade Helm

bbsam

Staff member
There is a reason California is designated enemy territory. It will be the easiest to subdue. Texas and Utah will put up a fight, but not all the troops will be US, the UN troops will be brought in to make sure there is compliance.

There has been an increase in Blackhawk flyovers in AZ, and convoys have been observed far from the border. Buy food, water and lots of ammo.
You know, it's not as if Iraq and Afghanistan were unarmed populations when we arrived. Buy all the ammo you want; won't change a thing.

trickpony1

You know, it's not as if Iraq and Afghanistan were unarmed populations when we arrived. Buy all the ammo you want; won't change a thing.

The French Resistance and the Afghans that ran the invading Soviets out of their country must have thought differently.

Sportello

I was relieved when Rapheal 'Ted' Cruz said he was on the case, then Walmart denied they were a part of the military takeover (why deny?), and now Chuck Norris says it's a definite possibility.

I want Ben Carson or Mike Huckabee to weigh in, then I'll have a better idea how to prepare.

Sportello

a-possible-layout-of-the-countries-that-us-states-that-are-part-of-jade-helm-exercises-are-role-playing-as.png