James R. Hoffa Memorial Scholarship

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My son graduates from high school this afternoon. He will be attending UW-Madison this fall majoring in Biomedical Engineering. Going in as a sophomore with 31 credits earned during his high school years.
Received a letter this morning informing him that he had won a James R. Hoffa Memorial Scholarship.
Just thought I would pat him on the back.
Go Badgers!

My son graduates from high school this afternoon. He will be attending UW-Madison this fall majoring in Biomedical Engineering. Going in as a sophomore with 31 credits earned during his high school years.
Received a letter this morning informing him that he had won a James R. Hoffa Memorial Scholarship.
Go Badgers!
That's a great Father's Day gift. Congratulations on being a great father and happy Father's Day.

Brown Spider

Go Badgers!

Congratulations to you and your son! And going in as a sophomore! He must be a very bright young man and he's heading to a great school. You've got to be proud! Happy Fathers Day!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Thanks everyone. I am one proud dad tonight.
get-attachment (16).jpg

James and his girlfriend.