January 22, 2010

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
In the 20+ years as a driver I have never seen a warning letter. Seriously. That's not saying I have not been issued warning letters, I just don't go to the post office to sign for them and pick them up. I'm sure some of my buddies have seen theirs though, never asked.
OK, fair enough. But the real and underlying question remains. Would you need to come on to this anonymous internet forum and solicite complete strangers to see a warning letter? Walk into any break room at any UPS and you could line it up in a blink.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
In the 20+ years as a driver I have never seen a warning letter. Seriously. That's not saying I have not been issued warning letters, I just don't go to the post office to sign for them and pick them up. I'm sure some of my buddies have seen theirs though, never asked.
OK, fair enough. But the real and underlying question remains. Would you need to come on to this anonymous internet forum and solicite complete strangers to see a warning letter? Walk into any break room at any UPS and you could line it up in a blink.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Today is the 2nd call back date for the Building Heat Concern called in on January 22, 2010. I have made the call back and have posted the response in the blogs.

Sincerely,
I