January...blah

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Working on my parlay cards now. Some hard games and some hard +points games lol.
  • 6826.png

QB
    E. Manning
    PHI@NYG
    $7,500
  • 38269.png

RB
    C. Artis-Payne
    TB@CAR
    $5,500
  • 6840.png

RB
    friend. Gore
    TEN@IND
    $6,600
  • 14190.png

WR
    J. Jones
    NO@ATL
    $9,300
  • 16606.png

WR
    D. Hopkins
    JAC@HOU
    $9,000
  • 31360.png

WR
    O. Beckham Jr.
    PHI@NYG
    $8,900
  • 7761.png

TE
    J. Cook
    STL@SF
    $4,700
  • 22109.png

K
    G. Zuerlein
    STL@SF
    $4,500
  • 12555.png

D
    Ravens
    BAL@CIN
    $4,000

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Thats why i always take the 3rd week in February off. Its almost always guaranteed to snow in feb and starts getting pretty cold over here on the eastern shore. I take off 3rd week of feb then work 3 weeks then off again the 3rd week in march for the start of the NCAA TOURNAMENT. Usually try n steal a mon off here n there in january for a 3 day weekend or 2 to hold me over til vacation in Feb. Always have to have a strategy when placing them vacations and trying to steal a 3 day weekend lol.
It's been unusually warm here in florid for December/January. I try to pace my vacation weeks every two months and option days saved for three day weekends.

We are usually in the 60s/70s with no humidity. It's great until April. Instead it's been almost 90.

It's actually like summer year round.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It's been unusually warm here in florid for December/January. I try to pace my vacation weeks every two months and option days saved for three day weekends.

We are usually in the 60s/70s with no humidity. It's great until April. Instead it's been almost 90.

It's actually like summer year round.
O booooooo friend'ing hoo.

Shut it florida boy.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Lions and Bears both beat Packers at Lambeau this year. Check injury report for Green Bays offensive line. Rodgers has a hard time throwing when on his butt.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I dont like Buffalo but like the under( too many injuries) Falcons maybe lol, I like Houston and the under, I like Steelers and under, I like Giants spread but like the under( think eagles dont score much) Rams and under i like lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I dont like Buffalo but like the under( too many injuries) Falcons maybe lol, I like Houston and the under, I like Steelers and under, I like Giants spread but like the under( think eagles dont score much) Rams and under i like lol.
I would have taken baltimore + 10 and under 42 but no line on your card.