January...blah

NonDeliverOtherMissed

???????? That's crazy talk. We have to pick all vacations for whole year in early December. We are able to break 2 weeks of vacation into days if you so choose. But I consider that a waste. Take your 6 or 7 full weeks I say. And we also get 2 extra " option days" on May 1st. Not 10 days..........what state are you in???????
Pennsylvania....we pick vacations starting shortly after peak...I get 4 weeks, will get a 5th in 2 more years..this years vacations then start first week of April. As for optional days May 1st we get our 5 sick and 5 personal days(on top of how many vaca weeks each driver has based on years of service)

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Pennsylvania....we pick vacations starting shortly after peak...I get 4 weeks, will get a 5th in 2 more years..this years vacations then start first week of April. As for optional days May 1st we get our 5 sick and 5 personal days(on top of how many vaca weeks each driver has based on years of service)
I don't think that is right...... Your in the central. Should be same as me. Call your hall tomorrow.....

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We bid in nov for following year. We get 5 sick and 5 optionals. We have to wait til everyone is done bidding normal vacations before we can bid out our sick n optional weeks, which i do every year for 6 weeks of vacation instead of 4= WORD BITCHES lmfao.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
We bid in nov for following year. We get 5 sick and 5 optionals. We have to wait til everyone is done bidding normal vacations before we can bid out our sick n optional weeks, which i do every year for 6 weeks of vacation instead of 4= WORD BITCHES lmfao.
Yep. I get 6 weeks as well. Plus the 2 optional days that run may to may. But we bid all weeks at once , no waiting till done with normal. That is a local issue, but the option days, may to may , should be 2 days not 10.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg
Lovin this V10 hoss........

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Badasczz phone no doubt dude. I like my note 4, we have another upgrade in june. If the note 6 has super sick specs on the rumor mill around then, ill get a note 6. Got to come back with the removeable back and sd card slot, if it dont( they wont make that same stupid mistake again) then ill pass lol.
image.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Nah i dont but thinking about it though maybe, Use Rhapsody alot and Iheart sometimes.
I actually just now got the " all access plan" free for 30 days by googling it. I just downloaded app on my I pad and V10. My whole family can as well plus I can use bluetooth and put it on my surround sound system!!! It is awsome. I found a code to get 6 months of all access for all your devices for $50 for 6 months or $25 just for your radio.....

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I actually just now got the " all access plan" free for 30 days by googling it. I just downloaded app on my I pad and V10. My whole family can as well plus I can use bluetooth and put it on my surround sound system!!! It is awsome. I found a code to get 6 months of all access for all your devices for $50 for 6 months or $25 just for your radio.....
Good deal dude