January flavor of the month

UPSGUY72

It appears are flavor of the month is driver and SUP appearance. My SUP Friday said that the big boss was going to start sending people home that aren't wearing the proper attire.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I like Coors light, and there is no game on. Not at my house, ever. Unless the boys are here. Tonight I think it will be a a start on my library of RESCUE ME dvds I got for Christmas, or I will play with my new laptop, which has been challenging me.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It appears are flavor of the month is driver and SUP appearance. My SUP Friday said that the big boss was going to start sending people home that aren't wearing the proper attire.
So my new waterproof boots with camo on the upper is going to be a no no? Better get out my black magic marker. And tie my hair up. So what do I do with all my shirts that have holes in the pockets, grease stains, and rips, and I ordered them in Sept?

barnyard

KTM rider

Cracking down on non UPS turtlenecks and sweatshirts???

Several of us have been wearing brown, hooded, zip up sweatshirts. They are not UPS approved and am waiting for the crackdown on them. Couple of years ago, we had a warning on wearing turtlenecks any color other than white, black and brown.

No more stylin.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I like Coors light, and there is no game on. Not at my house, ever. Unless the boys are here. Tonight I think it will be a a start on my library of RESCUE ME dvds I got for Christmas, or I will play with my new laptop, which has been challenging me.

Sounds like a good night for a Windows 8 tutorial.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Several of us have been wearing brown, hooded, zip up sweatshirts. They are not UPS approved and am waiting for the crackdown on them. Couple of years ago, we had a warning on wearing turtlenecks any color other than white, black and brown.

No more stylin.

Every once in a while our center manager goes on a rant about these---we put them away for awhile and then start wearing them again.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

No more stylin.
We are no longer allowed to wear black, only brown and white. I had a snowman on my white turtleneck, that was a nono. I tried a pink one, thought since Im a girl, it would be ok, NOPE.

UPSGUY72

So my new waterproof boots with camo on the upper is going to be a no no? Better get out my black magic marker. And tie my hair up. So what do I do with all my shirts that have holes in the pockets, grease stains, and rips, and I ordered them in Sept?

My SUP they where going to check with the big boss about boots not being black. But the hooded UPS sweat shirts or other no issue uniform improvements are a no no. Of course once your leave the building it's free game. You just need to be dressed appropriately in the building.

UPSGUY72

No more stylin.

The sweat shirts are out to. Until you leave the building LOL

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Sounds like a good night for a Windows 8 tutorial.
I tried the tutorials on you tube. My eyes got crossed. I think my biggest problem is the knowing how to use a laptop. I have to do that too. It took me days to learn to answer my smart phone...Im not all that smart.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My SUP they where going to check with the big boss about boots not being black. But the hooded UPS sweat shirts or other no issue uniform improvements are a no no. Of course once your leave the building it's free game. You just need to be dressed appropriately in the building.

They don't do on area observations in your building?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have a brown carhart, I wear, a sweatshirt. I want to be warm. I think they should invest in some updated gear for cold weather, if they care, but thats still down the road. Why do smaller companies invest in warmer gear, but we still get the cintas crap, the wind goes right through them. And Im still waiting on my new vest also

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

No more stylin.

Uh white or brown that's it. I have a black $50 cold gear mock turtleneck that I wear just to piss off our HR lady. She is our attire nazi. Actually posted a copy of the attire rules and highlighted white and brown only.

barnyard

KTM rider
Uh white or brown that's it. I have a black $50 cold gear mock turtleneck that I wear just to piss off our HR lady. She is our attire nazi. Actually posted a copy of the attire rules and highlighted white and brown only.

I would probably cry if they enforced no black. Sierra Trading Post had a super sale on some really warm mock turtles and regular turtles, black only. I would have to button my shirt to the very top button. I would look like a total tool.

What the heck, I have done dumber things for lamer reasons. I will button the top button.