January flavor of the month

barnyard

KTM rider
http://www.jockey.com/ has alot of choices for long underwear, currently on sale. I like it better than under armour and definitely cost less. The sport thermals are light weight, but warm.

I was just at their outlet store in Kenosha a week ago. I bought some of their stuff, but have not wore it yet.

The problem with googling the location though, is that now my facebook ads are all for underwear. Gah.

JackStraw

I had a pair of Jockey long underwear. Warmest ever. Unfortunatley a woman must have designed them because it was a major hassle to get "it" out. The trap door was such a pain in the ass i had to almost get undressed to do my buisness. And I ain't Irish either.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It appears are flavor of the month is driver and SUP appearance. My SUP Friday said that the big boss was going to start sending people home that aren't wearing the proper attire.

Send me home, I dont care. If a sup runs my route I will grieve for the time he worked, and win. Free day off!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
They don't do on area observations in your building?

Their "observations" are usually limited to cherry picking for easy stuff in big parking lots near where we take lunch or have large pickup accounts or bulk stops. They dont like getting their nice cars dirty on the muddy roads where I work.

wayfair

swollen member
So today our building was told if drivers don't take their whole hour lunch everyday, warning letters will be issued....

also, if you don't want to take your lunch, to come in early, change your start time and take your lunch before you leave the building...

one driver asked about attending school functions and told sorry...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So today our building was told if drivers don't take their whole hour lunch everyday, warning letters will be issued....

also, if you don't want to take your lunch, to come in early, change your start time and take your lunch before you leave the building...

one driver asked about attending school functions and told sorry...

What they meant was every driver must record a full hour lunch in their DIAD.
They absolutely want you to work through your lunch.
Doesn't your supplement provide a window for taking your lunch?
Here it is between the 3rd and 6th hour.
The come in ahead of your scheduled start to take lunch is just so wrong, on so many levels, I don't know where to start.

wayfair

swollen member
The come in ahead of your scheduled start to take lunch is just so wrong, on so many levels, I don't know where to start.

I totally agree, but mgt said it...

a lot of the young/runners were white as ghosts when told they had to take the whole hour... not me

I try to tell 'em, OT is more than bonus

packageguy

I totally agree, but mgt said it...

a lot of the young/runners were white as ghosts when told they had to take the whole hour... not me

I try to tell 'em, OT is more than bonus

lunch is taken between your 3rd and 5th hour. Why would you come in early and take lunch, use your head. Taken you for a a--hole,

Cementups

Box Monkey
lunch is taken between your 3rd and 5th hour. Why would you come in early and take lunch, use your head. Taken you for a a--hole,

We have a driver in our center who is on the safety committee so he already starts early at 8:15. He comes in at 7:15 to take his lunch before his safety stuff. He was threatened recently by the union steward that if he didn't stop he would be turned into the union for violating the contract and would in turn no longer be working for the union or UPS.