Jarret S*ck's!!!

psstdrvr

"If any one of us underachieved like that team does we would all be thrown out on the street!!!"

I doubt it!!! If Eskew and his board of clowns are still here we're all safe. This company and its policies are becoming the laughing stock of the competition and analysts on Wall Sreet

over9five

Staff member
"If Eskew and his board of clowns are still here we're all safe. "

Look out, Cheryl, I forsee another telephone call.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Jarrett looks like he lost his edge. He's content on being mediocre and he sure looks like hes afraid to mix it up. Did I hear right?? Toyota did not have one driver finish in the top 20????

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I believe Jarrett's contract pays him ten million this year and ten million next year. And I have been called an overpaid driver!

raceanoncr

Why does UPS continue to throw money away on a losing driver and team!!! I am not a Nascar fan by any mean's but you still kinda want to root for a team when it's sponsored by your employer. If any one of us underachieved like that team does we would all be thrown out on the street!!! And they can't use the excuse that's it's a new car and team because they s*cked long before this... UPS should have cut ties with them when he left for a toyota!!!!!!

Also throwing it away in the NHRA (although that makes em the "Official Package Handler of the NHRA).

Vandergriff finished 14th last yr. Qualified well a week ago in Pomona and even won a round but don't look for any stellar perfomances.

By the way, how come I can get a 30% discount shipping UPS because I am a member of the NHRA but because I'm an EMPLOYEE, I don't get squat?

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
" they s*cked long before this... UPS should have cut ties with them when he left for a toyota!!!!!![/quote]"

Don't you worry about it, the soon to be #1 car company in the good ol' U.S.A. wont put up with crappy preformance they will dump that geezer if he doesn't get'er dun! Now the question remains about the soon to be #2 package delivery company they seem to enjoy the slow ride to 2nd place with this loser. He seems to represent us just about right don't ya think?

paganpink

No one in Nascar expected the new cars to win immediately. There is a very steep learning curve at such a high level of racing and the Toyota vehicles were obviously slower than other makes in their first big outing. Those of you who followed Toyota racing in Formula One, Off road racing, etc. know that it won't be long before their engineering guys figure it out and they become competitive if not dominant. They don't go into any racing circuit half way and they have had a lot of wins in every venue they have raced in. I think that Robert Yates racing were the ones giving Jarrett a less than competitive car the last two years and once he has the equal vehicle to oher teams he is still more than capable of beating any of them. Being a cup champion isn't a matter of luck, but even the best driver can't get there with a consistently inferior machine. Toyota has both the money and the expertise to put him in a position to win. And anyone that thinks Dale Jarrett isn't bothered by losing simply don't know the man. Look for good things this season even with all of the obstacles there are in such a hyper competitive and constantly changing race circuit with millions of dollars at stake.:thumbup1:

dragracer66

Also throwing it away in the NHRA (although that makes em the "Official Package Handler of the NHRA).

Vandergriff finished 14th last yr. Qualified well a week ago in Pomona and even won a round but don't look for any stellar perfomances.

By the way, how come I can get a 30% discount shipping UPS because I am a member of the NHRA but because I'm an EMPLOYEE, I don't get squat?
By the looks of your avitar it seem's you might know some thing about dragracing. You know it take's more than 2 year's to get a competitive team up. Heck parcel didn't even sponser him offically until the beginning of jan of 06. I think he will turn it around, I'm just surprised UPS is even sponsoring dragracing. I'll bet Vandergriff win's a race before Jarret does!!! And if you read that NHRA discount you have to ship a certain amount of package's weekly, so we still don't get a discount!!!! Is that your car in your avitar and if so what does it run??

raceanoncr

By the looks of your avitar it seem's you might know some thing about dragracing. You know it take's more than 2 year's to get a competitive team up. Heck parcel didn't even sponser him offically until the beginning of jan of 06. I think he will turn it around, I'm just surprised UPS is even sponsoring dragracing. I'll bet Vandergriff win's a race before Jarret does!!! And if you read that NHRA discount you have to ship a certain amount of package's weekly, so we still don't get a discount!!!! Is that your car in your avitar and if so what does it run??

Yeah, Drag, I know that. Am just PO'd that I didn't get it, know what I mean? Kiddin!

Car in pix is mine. Drove it for yrs on the str, then turned to brackets, then turned to S/G. Got tired of parts breaking and the sputtering off the line and looking over yer shoulder for the next fender. Man, that just ain't racin!

Went announcing (hence screen name, when AOL would only let you use a certain amt of letters), locally, divisionally and some national too. Had to make a choice, tho, with better paying feeder bids in the pix (like sleeper) and others , to ride this out to the end or just take time off, which was getting increasingly more difficult.

Now, putting car back on street. My lovely bride just bought a polished 6-71 for the top end, so hopefully this yr the neighbors will know once again when I'm home and when I'm not.

Tanx for the interest. Maybe we can find a different venue to tell lies about racin so's we won't take up space on here.
Am always willing to bench race.

Pip

Dale, pretty much is past his prime for stockcar racing, by about 5 yrs. I was suprised when he didn't retire last year. I am really suprised Waltrip offered him the big time millions that he did to drive.

Dale would have been stupid to turn that kind of money down. I probably wouldn't have turned it down either, no matter how much I sucked at racing.

On the bright side, at least he has the left turn policy down pat like the package drivers. :lol: :laugh: :w00t:

upsdude

I am really suprised Waltrip offered him the big time millions that he did to drive.

Waltrip (and Toyota) basically paid those millions for Jarrett’s Champion’s Provisionals. They burned one last weekend and I’m sure with 5 left they’ll be used up soon. Reminds me of a guy at work. He’s out of PH’s by the end of January. LOL.

local804

Sooooo.... a car upside down AND on fire.... can still beat Dale Jarrett...

This is just sad.

LOL

I agree with the title!
I would rather push a Ford,Chevy,Dodge and Pontiac than drive a Toyota.
UPS or not, I lost my respect for DJ when he went to the other side. Atleast he has an excuse for finishing the least best this year.

upsoi19

Dale always finishes in the middle or in the rear of the pack. He still manages close to 100K a race no matter what he does. I am with you UPS needs to drop Dale. He would be better off racing the Truck. They can get rid of the long hair with the marker also.