JC 42 K Vs. SBPEA

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Randi K a.k.a. the K for his position as Director of Organizing at JC 42 was called out by the San Bernardino Public Employees Association (Teamsters Local 1932). These are new county employees recently organized by JC 42. The new Local is made up of public employees in the county of San Bernardino California which is made up of the Sheriff's Department and Probation Department of the county. Three year ago Local 630 exposed the K for who he was when he attempted to usurp a local he didn't belong to. Local 630 exposed the K for his criminal and racist record with the assistance of the Local 952 reformers. It looks like Local 952 again contributed to exposing this criminal with their new brothers at Local 1932.

Randi has never shown one second of remorse. The only thing he was sorry for, was getting caught. Alcohol was a contributing factor...yet rather than staying away from bad influences, he embraces them. He embraces alcohol and thuggery.

Years after these prior convictions he received multiple DUIs and at the 2006 Teamsters Convention he was accused of "sucker-punching" a Teamster from the reform caucus supporting the candidacy of Tom L. His arrogance is outdone by Justin Bieber. At the 630 local election the K brought over a DJ, alcohol and about 30 to 50 goonbas to celebrate his ST victory. However, he was publicly embarrassed by not being elected.

As of today his position as organizing director of JC 42 is up in the air and Hoffa isn't to happy with this gangster!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Silent Bang

Honestly who cares ??? What's your beef with this dude?
Those county employees have already voted and are Teamsters, Your issue should be with SEIU who was trying to raid these members from the Teamsters. Reformers didn't put this flyer out! SEIU did..

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Oh you better bet people care. Over 80% of the members are women. And the Sheriff's Department and Probation Department are in contact with the Tim S slate.

The Silent Bang

Oh you better bet people care. Over 80% of the members are women. And the Sheriff's Department and Probation Department are in contact with the Tim S slate.
And WTF is Tim going to do ?? Put his cape on and come save the day ??? RK ran a campaign that moved this group into the Teamsters Union, he's not running that local.

Evil

The K thought he was gonna inherit Local 1932 like 630.

I just want to know who the new thug directing JC 42 is gonna be. Are they bringing some dude from Washington since the guys out here aren't to presentable?

The Silent Bang

I'm not on here defending RK but you guys really have no idea what your talking about..
Have you seen the organizers from the IBT ?? Most of those guys were NEVER rank and file members in fact most were plucked from organizing campaigns that either failed or that those organizers were fired from..
So if you were a non union worker and was looking to get your company organized would you want a organizer that has never worked under a CBA or someone who has worked many years for a union company and understands what the difference is ..
I guess your vision of a Teamster is someone in a suit, tie and shiny shoes. What do you think a non-union worker is going to think when he see's someone that looks like his boss trying to convince him to go union ...
You really have no clue, do you!

Evil

The Coca-Cola merchandisers are a perfect example of why they didn't go Teamsters. They saw their sagged pants, muscle shirts, tattoos, cursing and said "no way!" Haha!

Evil

Those county employees have already voted and are Teamsters, Your issue should be with SEIU who was trying to raid these members from the Teamsters. Reformers didn't put this flyer out! SEIU did..

Just got word that the SBPEA was fractured into 4 unions. The Sheriff's, Probation and Courts Department did not join the Teamsters. They were the ones that came up with this flyer. The small fraction of the 13,500 total county employees that went Teamsters are in talks with the Teamsters United slate and are meeting with them today and tomorrow.

I'm just glad this monster a.K.a. K is finally gonna be removed as director of organizing. His reputation gives our already corrupt union an even worse name.

I have no issue with the K being a teamster but perhaps he should be Local 63s janitor!

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
And WTF is Tim going to do ?? Put his cape on and come save the day ??? RK ran a campaign that moved this group into the Teamsters Union, he's not running that local.

He's not running Local 1932 because Hoffa can't stand him. Hoffa finally found out what an embarrassment this thug is!

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
The Coca-Cola merchandisers are a perfect example of why they didn't go Teamsters. They saw their sagged pants, muscle shirts, tattoos, cursing and said "no way!" Haha!

I remember that campaign. Randy K had all his goons intimidating the Coke merchandisers, cursing at them and looking like if they had just gotten out of county jail. Haha.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
I'm not on here defending RK but you guys really have no idea what your talking about..
Have you seen the organizers from the IBT ?? Most of those guys were NEVER rank and file members in fact most were plucked from organizing campaigns that either failed or that those organizers were fired from..
So if you were a non union worker and was looking to get your company organized would you want a organizer that has never worked under a CBA or someone who has worked many years for a union company and understands what the difference is ..
I guess your vision of a Teamster is someone in a suit, tie and shiny shoes. What do you think a non-union worker is going to think when he see's someone that looks like his boss trying to convince him to go union ...

Hoffa Jr. was never rank-and-file and you, the K and everyone in JC 42 sucked up to him. Did you guys already forget that?

I wonder if the stupid K will be doing this next year? Will he even be a delegate or even a Teamster at the next convention? Hoffa is done with him! Is that why the rumor has it Randy K no longer supports Hoffa? Haha.

One thing is for sure about Teamster politics....they are #1 in back-stabbing each other!

Hey Randy K how does it feel to be back-stabbed by the General President of the Teamsters?

I challenge you to come on here and defend your record you criminal thug!

fastlearner

Bottom line people will be more apt to listen to a person without a criminal record than an ex con. A criminal is a criminal whether its a suit and tie or a bowling shirt and jeans. Guys like Killer K are the reason the Justice Department came up with the Consent Decree order and the creation of the IRB. I'm sure your familiar with it, they used it to :censored2: CAN your buddies Ed M and Paul R from your local,952
Hoffa got elected because of his name, he is a lawyer, a suit as you call it and if he can con over a million people to follow him a guy in a suit can do the same while organizing. A small part of it may be the way some one dresses but its what they say and how its said. Don't believe me watch American greed, they had an episode about the S's and are filming another about kenny from local 630. If you want a guy that went from a bowling shirt and jeans to a suit and tie you have presser

LagunaBrown

To post this flyer is a totally unprofessional but for you to protect the reformers is just sad. Don't act like you didn't see them do this stuff on T-Net. What a shame this crap is polluting the threads over here.

fastlearner

To post this flyer is a totally unprofessional but for you to protect the reformers is just sad. Don't act like you didn't see them do this stuff on T-Net. What a shame this crap is polluting the threads over here.

Professional? Professional what? Most of us posting on this thread are UPS drivers, and most of those I'm talking are not politically correct. So this would be considered the norm. If you feel things being posted and said here are beneath you, you are more than welcome to leave and not post any more. I don't think you will be missed.

LagunaBrown

Professional? Professional what? Most of us posting on this thread are UPS drivers, and most of those I'm talking are not politically correct. So this would be considered the norm. If you feel things being posted and said here are beneath you, you are more than welcome to leave and not post any more. I don't think you will be missed.
It is wrong and I am not even going to argue about it.

LagunaBrown

Good we appreciate that. We appreciate you not trying to impose your morals on us and letting us decide for ourselves. Now that you've said that is there anything else you would like to say?
Yes, the flyer says he was "charged with".......Was he ever convicted? Just curios because that also says 1992.

fastlearner

Yes, the flyer says he was "charged with".......Was he ever convicted? Just curios because that also says 1992.

I guess if you really wanted to know you could google it, check news paper records or go the the California Superior Court system pay the fee and find out for yourself. You can see the case number. But then you already knew that you being the expert you are.

The Silent Bang

Your quick to put your foot in your mouth .. I wasn't protecting your former friends the TDU/reformers, i was pointing out that SEIU put out that flyer without any help from the TDU. They are quick to take credit for everything.
But what is really sad is the fact that you try to distance your self from the reformers when you were once a strong supporter and cheerleader for them... ha ha ha !

Last edited by a moderator: