Jean Day

brownedout

Guess you're in management, and doubly guess you're flashing back to summer, that period between Memorial Day and Labor Day. This is when management personel are permitted to observe casual Fridays. I have to admit however that except for OMS and P/T Supes, have NEVER seen any management member in jeans. Are those jeans brown? I saw a pair in a Lands' End catalog. Hideous. I do recall owning a pair of brown corduroys in high school. Boy was that ever a bad precursor of a long, strange trip to come.

Theichii

O no not in management. I'll be biding my time as a union employee unless i lose an arm or leg or my knees give out. But on upsers.com it said because of something to do with united way that everyone could wear jeans. Was wondering if anyone else heard about it?

outta hours

I covered a run last year and my meet man was wearing overalls. He said his district was told not to order any new uniforms. He had no pants that fit, thus the overall solution. He wore them for about a month before he was allowed to order new pants.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
People actually wear their browns when doing work around the house !!! wow I never would have thought !!! :wink2::wink2: wink wink !!

Wouldn't it be funny if everyone in management had to wear those skinny jeans on a Friday. Say maybe the center goes a month without an accident so they have to wear skinny jeans because it would be funny and it would raise awareness.

Cementups

Box Monkey
^Yes but the bottom of your pockets have to stick just barely out of the bottom of the shorts

Does anybody else see the add I see on here for Butt Lift Jeans?? Management should have to wear those Friday. damn, I'm off this week so I can't even witness this tragedy.

rod

Retired 22 years
padding my post count

[video=youtube;wCEaY099W4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCEaY099W4k[/video]

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
^Yes but the bottom of your pockets have to stick just barely out of the bottom of the shorts

Does anybody else see the add I see on here for Butt Lift Jeans?? Management should have to wear those Friday. damn, I'm off this week so I can't even witness this tragedy.

Cool, I will wear my daisy dukes, dont need no darn butt lift.

Cementups

Box Monkey
So, did it happen anywhere? I checked with another driver since I am off and he said he never even heard about the Jean Day and didn't noticed anyone "out of uniform". And quite certainly our management team would not have announced it.

abc123

Cement, I didn't see any drivers wearing jeans at our hub. So I don't think you missed anything... I wore jeans, but I'm an inside worker, so that wasn't really anything special.

I actually saw an onroad sup wearing jeans today and i thought it was weird.I chalked it up to casual friday but after seeing this post it makes a little sense.Not sure what the jeans have to do with the united way.