Jeb! Stands tall in debate

wkmac

Only thing missing is the background music. This seems to work perfectly IMO.

And the beauty is that it will equally apply when the other political circus comes to town with their roadshow.

oldngray

nowhere special
Trump suckered him into getting caught on camera. Trump (6'2") got up on his toes first so Jeb (6'3") did it too. And a picture was taken. Random silliness. You would think it was just another slow news day.

Sportello

Trump suckered him into getting caught on camera. Trump (6'2") got up on his toes first so Jeb (6'3") did it too. And a picture was taken. Random silliness. You would think it was just another slow news day.
I sure didn't see that, but if it did happen as you perceive, Jeb! is a sucker.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Jeb HIMSELF said after 40 some years of marriage, he tends to look for his wife in the crowd and he was trying to see over the papparazi to eyeball her.
Why can't you just accept his explanation? Being married over 40 years myself, it's true.....you are always looking for your other half.
Maybe Sportello would do better at explaining Hillary's shenanigans.

newfie

Jeb HIMSELF said after 40 some years of marriage, he tends to look for his wife in the crowd and he was trying to see over the papparazi to eyeball her.
Why can't you just accept his explanation? Being married over 40 years myself, it's true.....you are always looking for your other half.
Maybe Sportello would do better at explaining Hillary's shenanigans.

Maybe sportello has never had the other half and thus does not understand these complex explanations.