Jim Hoffa Teamster

I had the best day yesterday at the Teamster Boot Camp in Orange County California. I got to meet the face...the man....the OG of the Teamster Mr Jim Hoffa and it was so cool. Got to take pictures with him and talk about UPS he is a real cool dude...Anyone else on the Brown Cafe met him ????

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have met him outside our Hub once in the parking lot. He was running for office, I didn't vote for him, thats the only time he shows up around here. I saw Tom L a couple of days later in the same spot........

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A&E has as did a show years ago about what happened to Sr. , they interviewed jr. .
Listen to it.
A cool guy he wasn't.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I was a small part of his last campaign. Had my picture taken with him and other people from our local for all the campaign literature and teamster magazine.I even have a sign autographed 8X10 framed glossy photo of him and I on my shelf .That and a $1.21 will get you a cup of cofee at the local Dounkin Dounuts

jimstud

Banned
I was a small part of his last campaign. Had my picture taken with him and other people from our local for all the campaign literature and teamster magazine.I even have a sign autographed 8X10 framed glossy photo of him and I on my shelf .That and a $1.21 will get you a cup of cofee at the local Dounkin Dounuts

1.21 wont't cut it i drink extra large.

wow you guys are dicks not respect for the Teamster and Hoffa you are LAME
Screw you...Jim Hoffa has given our union directly into the control of UPS, the very people he is supposed to represent us with. I have seen a lot of people that are star struck and you fit the bill.
HOFFA IS A SELL OUT!

fxdwg

Long Time Member

You're kidding me, right???

Calling names builds creditability? "Dick...LAME"

The Teamsters have a legacy of being crooks...May be wrong and undeserved, but it is what it is......I met Wayne Newton once but I don't worship him as an "Entertainment God". He's just a person in a position; just like Jim Hoffa.......

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

I resent your comment. I toil every day for my fellow teamsters. I repreresent them to the best of my ability and always have their best interest at heart being a steward. As for my opinion of Hoffa the jury is still out, but I respect others opinions and take their past experiences into consideration. I do not call them names because their feelings are contrary to my own.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I don't think Wayne Newton had control of our pension fund. I could be wrong.
He may as well have control.

I resent your comment. I toil every day for my fellow teamsters. I repreresent them to the best of my ability and always have their best interest at heart being a steward. As for my opinion of Hoffa the jury is still out, but I respect others opinions and take their past experiences into consideration. I do not call them names because their feelings are contrary to my own.
Ya see, this is why I like Stewie so much.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
You're kidding me, right???

Calling names builds creditability? "Dick...LAME"

The Teamsters have a legacy of being crooks...May be wrong and undeserved, but it is what it is......I met Wayne Newton once but I don't worship him as an "Entertainment God". He's just a person in a position; just like Jim Hoffa.......
[video=youtube;zyCQ6vKqgnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyCQ6vKqgnU[/video]

UPSSOCKS

I had the best day yesterday at the Teamster Boot Camp in Orange County California. I got to meet the face...the man....the OG of the Teamster Mr Jim Hoffa and it was so cool. Got to take pictures with him and talk about UPS he is a real cool dude...Anyone else on the Brown Cafe met him ????

Did he thank you for your union dues? Did he tell you about how he is giving up your free healthcare?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Is it the same guy who hires friends as consultants thus giving them & their families free health care for life ? and guess who pays for that little gift ?

22.34life

he rides his daddys coat tail and he aint his daddy not by a long shot.Just because his last name is hoffa dont mean sh**,ron carey was a much better president and as far as corruption
that doesnt bother me.i dont care how they get the job done as long as they get it done,come on hellfire you act like ups isnt corrupt.