Jimmy Hoffa is hitting the campaign trail hard and being received very well.

LeadBelly

Banned
I have 27 safe driving years, took me 32 years to get that. I started with UPS part time in 1975, as a 17 year old kid, I'm starting my 42 years of service.
Damn. That's awesome. Go out when you want to. On your terms. Everyone always says why don't you retire. They don't understand till they are in that situation. It's a big decision.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Damn. That's awesome. Go out when you want to. On your terms. Everyone always says why don't you retire. They don't understand till they are in that situation. It's a big decision.

I am 21 months away from that "big decision" and am fully aware of the situation.

Even with our proposed 20% pension cut I will leave on the first day that I am eligible.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You have a great local.

We have been growing membership, I'm happy to say that. I think we have over 7000, I haven't looked at membership numbers lately. Lots of organizing with school bus companies and waste management from what I gather. We have different meeting between the crafts, our film division is growing too. No air conditioning at the 728 Hall, it gets pretty hot in the Summer.

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
We have been growing membership, I'm happy to say that. I think we have over 6000, I haven't looked at membership numbers lately. Lots of organizing with school bus companies and waste management from what I gather. We have different meeting between the crafts, our film division is growing too. No air conditioning at the 728 hall, it gets pretty hot in the Summer.
Yea I was there in I believe October and it was hot. Timmy s was there and he was a a mess.

hyena

Good..I didn't want to hear your Hoffa loving crap anyways
IMG_0187.GIF

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You are beating a dead horse. I wish Hoffa/hall had negotiated a better pension for me, they have failed. We get $3900 a month in these parts. While I can retire this moment if I wish, I choose to make twice that by still enjoying my gravy route. I am continuing to research retirement options, I will go when I feel the time is right.
We all know why you keep going you sly fox....

My prediction is Z will get destroyed. Sean's east coast numbers will beat Z's total.

177 only supports KH. He is the only one that helps 177 with the contract. All the candidates on the Ibt slate don't like how hard core 177 union officials are in negotiations. Look at who is in the Western and NJ health plan. Lead you know this. You were there. They will be smart and wait until the election over then pick sides.

According to the 2 vocal TDU'ers in your Local.... the Local leaders suck.

They regularly post on social media, about this.

Bug-
I'm not a TDU supporter but don't like H Jr as my union president... I also support my local representatives. TDU is not big in 177 but not liking H Jr. is... The beautiful thing about politics is that you don't need to follow a group that supports someone to vote for that someone.

It's a shame that union members don't understand that. The union work place would be alot better

Are you inferring.... what I think you are ??

Help me out.

-Bug-
Explain alittle more on this one.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I also support my local representatives.

According to the 2 vocal TDU'ers in your Local.... the Local leaders suck.

I don't expect you, to be able to explain the Local BS problems.

But, facts.... are facts.

2 members of your Local, continually talk :censored2: about the IBT.

They lost their their bid.... in the Delegate election.

Now, they are "reeling" on social media. :biggrin:

They can't believe.... what is happening.

(for their fleeting cause)

-Bug-

I don't expect you, to be able to explain the Local BS problems.

But, facts.... are facts.

2 members of your Local, continually talk :censored2: about the IBT.

They lost their their bid.... in the Delegate election.

Now, they are "reeling" on social media. :biggrin:

They can't believe.... what is happening.

(for their fleeting cause)

-Bug-
No one in local 177 lost their bid to IBT or no one in local 177 is shown they want to get into IBT sense I've been with the local.