Job description of cstc/csc

rose tea

thanks for the info. will look on the website as i cannot access the upsers.com areas.
on a diffeent note do you know exactly how many planes are used by ups. own and leased. a long time ago i heard our air fleet is after the US air force. i don't know if that is the fact.

Channahon

Ask your management for additional training, that should prompt them to get a training manual that would describe how to work with customers. The office manager is accountable to have all training manuals and procedures available for reference.

Ask your management for additional training, that should prompt them to get a training manual that would describe how to work with customers. The office manager is accountable to have all training manuals and procedures available for reference.
yeah right... as i have to communicate in foreign countries once i had told my boss to make arrangements for me to learn the french language. he blew it off. pls remember we are agent country and UPS only gives guideline and decisions when it comes to service. how the local management puts how much pressure on the employees is not in their territory as long as the job gets done.

Red Rose Tea

Chihuahuas Rule!
yeah right... as i have to communicate in foreign countries once i had told my boss to make arrangements for me to learn the french language. he blew it off. pls remember we are agent country and UPS only gives guideline and decisions when it comes to service. how the local management puts how much pressure on the employees is not in their territory as long as the job gets done.

Then in this case your job description has nothing to do with UPS.. Since UPS only gives guidelines & decisions regarding service, its your supervisor or manager who deals with personnel issues.

Who issues your paycheck??? Do you actually work for UPS inc????

Then in this case your job description has nothing to do with UPS.. Since UPS only gives guidelines & decisions regarding service, its your supervisor or manager who deals with personnel issues.

Who issues your paycheck??? Do you actually work for UPS inc????

the local management issues our pay check. we are representing UPS inc in BD. we have limited acess to ups mainframe like fvt, opsys ispsys, only recently selective few has been given acess to the ups.com mail domain.