Job salary for grade 10c

RolloTony Brown Town

What is an on road sup pay grade ??? Center manager????

On road sup is 20F which is the highest pay grade at the ft supervisor level

Center manager I think is 30D or C but I'm not exactly sure. Mid manager would be the technical term.

A 10C is a ft oms. The pay is going to be based off of time with the company, current pay, etc

It could be as low as 40k. I know some ft oms that make upwards of 60K. Based on a 40 hour week too.

PT Car Washer

On road sup is 20F which is the highest pay grade at the ft supervisor level

Center manager I think is 30D or C but I'm not exactly sure. Mid manager would be the technical term.

A 10C is a ft oms. The pay is going to be based off of time with the company, current pay, etc

It could be as low as 40k. I know some ft oms that make upwards of 60K. Based on a 40 hour week too.
In my building all the FT OMS are being replace by 2 PT OMS as they retire. The old FT OMS ran the Center and did more problem solving then most Center Managers which were always being moved around and never had a handle on the Center anyway.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In my building all the FT OMS are being replace by 2 PT OMS as they retire. The old FT OMS ran the Center and did more problem solving then most Center Managers which were always being moved around and never had a handle on the Center anyway.
A good OMS is worth their weight in gold. There aren't many of them.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
A driver may complain less when the OMS tells him to do a pickup that's across the street from his area, than if the on-car does, if he or she respects the OMS more.... Depends on the personalities...
Boy I wonder why there would be a rift between driver and on car in that scenario

Fragile

A driver may complain less when the OMS tells him to do a pickup that's across the street from his area, than if the on-car does, if he or she respects the OMS more.... Depends on the personalities...

It's true I respect the evening FT OMS more than any on car or manager. He knows more about the routes and customers (P/U accounts, etc) than any management person. He knows the drivers and knows when the customers are lying about a concern.

dudebro

We tried letting the inmates run the asylum in the "Quality" "I play Win Win" days of the mid 90s. The cost curve started rushing up to the revenue curve very quickly. In this sense, it was fortunate that Ron Carey's strike in '97 snapped us out of that.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
My center manager spent most of his days surfing stock quotes and a few conference calls. He successfully bullied the salary side and tried to do the same with hourlies, but with less success. Basically he was just a mouthpiece for the DM...

We had better men doing that job, that were actually respected by most of the crew, but they are long gone.

The oms team and the Oncar ran the center.