jobs for introverts

Dirty Savage

Paranoid Android
I am very much an introvert and really enjoy being a UPS driver. I try to avoid talking to the customers as much as possible though. I'm a stop drop and run type of guy. Never turned in a lead. I just don't talk to customers without purpose. Just Hi, bye, pickups going to be bad today? And try to keep it at that.

Word.

satellitedriver

What I took exception to was that I typed the word ** and it got deleted, yet I can count numerous other people that say a lot worse and actually spell it out. That is what I took exception to.

Also, I did not quote her out of context. I simply quoted what she wrote. I took it as her calling me a PITA, and thought it was quite funny so I put it in my signature.

Now why don't you go help out at a homeless shelter, volunteer with the united way, read a book to kids and champion a worthwile cause. What I have in my signature should not really be a concern of yours.
Darn, you got edited again.(second time by me and I don't like repeating myself)
The mods can't keep up with all the posts, but,when we see a disregard for the standards, we edit and try and keep the language acceptable to BrownCafe standards.
Yes your Cheryl quote/ signature is out of context, to her original meaning.
Your signature is very telling about the way you view the world and yourself.
You take great exception on being corrected, but you do little to correct your own behavior in BrownCafe.
I guess it's just everyone's fault, not your's.
BTW,
I am trying to champion a worthwhile cause, by trying to help Cheryl keep BC a great place for UPSer's to voice and learn in a civil manner.

Pollocknbrown

See this is why i love being young, instead of yelling at people and venting on a forum in a mean or degrading way, i just find a good concert and bottle it up and jump in a couple mosh pits, usually helps where theres someone in there that is trying to injure other ppl makes me feel so much better when im through.

satellitedriver

Then I will be a good citizen and help you out. I will report any post with bad language.
Great, I hope you will become a good citizen of Brown Cafe.
As far as the way you are trying to spam the moderators forum with your reports, well, all I can say at this point, it doesn't look good for you getting a good citizen merit badge anytime soon.