Jobs on your route that you would trade for eh?

klein

Für Meno :)
Were or are you jelous of some jobs on your route that you would love to trade for ?
I had a few on my former route.
Must be more people out there......
Damn, title should read "...... that you would trade for" - need a mod to change it please....please.

Were or are you jelous of some jobs on your route that you would love to trade for ?
I had a few on my former route.
Must be more people out there......
Damn, title should read "...... that you would trade for" - need a mod to change it please....please.
That drug dealer makes way more than me! No taxes!!1

klein

Für Meno :)
Anyways, I had some jobs on my route that I would have traded for. Some were airport jobs, and 1 other I totally remember is this Cadbury rep, that I delivered to.
She got boxees of chocolates (I got some freebies, now and then), and also received new display cases, etc.
Always thought - what a great job. She was a Merchandiser.
Well, I got hired as of today - I start right after the long weekend in August, working for Kraft & Mondelez.
Supervisor job , too (well, not really - it's Lead-hand), working with and watching over 6-8 other employees for some parts.
Other parts, I'll be working alone in stores.
Anyways, what a great new exciting job.
I'm happy ! :)

Cementups

Box Monkey
I had a management type feller at YRC offer me a management position a few weeks ago. I told him I have demands. He asked so I told him, I need at least $65k, company vehicle, 5 weeks of vacation a week of sick days and a week of personal days (all paid). Also I would not be subject to everyone else's 15% cut in pay and I would also wanted a guarantee of employment for the next 20 years. Seems I'll still be working at UPS for a while. LOL

iruhnman630

I have an NBA player's off season and parents' home on one of my routes. I hear that gig pays good.

For that matter, I also have one (of several) homes belonging to an NBA owner.

Most of the nicer homes I deliver to, I have no idea how they got to that point, but whatever it is, I want in.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Some days I would trade it for any job with A/C. Others anything that doesn't deal with the general public. Others anything that's just 8 hours off at the same time everyday.

Overall I'm happy and they compensate me well. Just wish I had more consistent hours is all.

DS

Fenderbender
Well, I got hired as of today - I start right after the long weekend in August, working for Kraft & Mondelez.
I'll be working alone in stores.
Anyways, what a great new exciting job.
I'm happy ! :)
Good gig John Klein.
Kraft dinner,you can't get much more Canadian than that.
for a lot of us not so well off people,it was a great lunch.
We still buy it,but toss the pov noodles and use real macaroni.
On a side note,I emailed them once and told them they should sell the cheese
mix separate because their pasta did not live up to it's sauce.
They politely responded that this was not an option.
Anyways,congratulations man,it's a step up from the liquor store gig.
Do you get to take your assistant?

Marlin3030hntr

I have an adult film, production studio and distribution warehouse on the route I've been on, seeing some of the ladies that are in there I'd be envious of a job there, but other than that the cubicle jobs that are on my route are a no go for me, my ADHD is too awful.