Jobs on your route that you would trade for eh?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I want to be the retired guy on my route that decides he has to hand dig a post hole mid afternoon on the hottest day of the year.

oldngray

nowhere special
I want to be the retired guy on my route that decides he has to hand dig a post hole mid afternoon on the hottest day of the year.

You just want that cute EMT to revive you with mouth to mouth. Be careful. You will probably get the fat guy with a beard instead.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

​I'm probably starting next week. Only two holes ten feet from the pool and all the cold beer you can drink. PM me.!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nah we are both so ready for her to go back to work. Her money her bills my money my bills. All good that way. At least for us.

​Dangerous territory that separate money thing.

Worked very well for a few years until she went back to school. As long as her bills are paid my bills are paid and both retirements are fully funded I don't much care what she does with the extra.

http://www.sherv.net/center manager/emoticons/no/animated-no-smiley-emoticon.gif disregard this just trying something

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I miss driving a desk on crappy days, but I haven't seen anyone on route who has made me jealous of their job because in most cases I'll be making more than them at top pay, I have way better benefits & job security, and I have a stress free day (while many of them are wound so tight that you hear them snapping at their co-workers then apologizing...).

Cementups

Box Monkey
I just found out the guys on my area who fix cranes and such make close to $130k/year. Had me half interested until my informant told me he has weeks where he has worked 100 hours in one week. yeah, screw that!!!

Indecisi0n

I am jealous of the crack heads. They are always outside, always happy (while high) and never have to wash their underwear.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Anyways, I had some jobs on my route that I would have traded for. Some were airport jobs, and 1 other I totally remember is this Cadbury rep, that I delivered to.
She got boxees of chocolates (I got some freebies, now and then), and also received new display cases, etc.
Always thought - what a great job. She was a Merchandiser.
Well, I got hired as of today - I start right after the long weekend in August, working for Kraft & Mondelez.
Supervisor job , too (well, not really - it's Lead-hand), working with and watching over 6-8 other employees for some parts.
Other parts, I'll be working alone in stores.
Anyways, what a great new exciting job.
I'm happy ! :)
Ahhh Cadbury...working for the Quaker folk eh? I've always heard good things about the Cadbury family. They are rolling in the dough!