Joe Paterno Penn State

bigbrownhen

These kids were let down by so many adults. There will be more victims for sure. They are adults now, haunted by the abuse by a monster. I hope they put that creep in general population once convicted. Karma will visit that waste of a human being.

The victims are the ones to remember and support here, not some football legacy.

spicy

Here's what papa Joe needs to answer. If he indeed notified the president of PSU, why wouldn't he follow it up again with him? If you see this man is still a part of the program and walking around campus, that alone should be reason enough to ask what happened to these allegations. According to the criminal report, a former player at the school saw Sandusky engaging in a sexual act with a boy and then proceeded to call his own father who advised him to get out of there. Are you kidding me? Who in the hell..... what kind of man are you if your first action isn't to go over there and put a beating on this perverted man and help this child. The former player is in his twenties while Sandusky is a middle age man, was he intimidated by him or was he looking out for his career? Who gives a damn! A young boy was being molested and you did nothing, man, this is infuriating.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Allegations here and you condemn everyone. Allegations over there in the Herman Cain thread and the accusers are liars. Ummm, am I missing something?
Ya know pickup, good point, but, when you hear that a man was sodomizing a young boy, someone saw it and did NOTHING, let the rape continue, it sends a definite chill up my spine, that I wouldnt get from a woman claiming uncomfortableness.
If I saw that happening, or every person I know, would have done something. Size, gender, nothing would matter. In a locker room shower, a basball bat something handy. Would have beat the man to a pulp, after I got the child away. If you saw a woman getting raped, a little girl, a little boy, OMG the horror. Who among us would not have stopped it?
so maybe it never happened, maybe because we have heard little if anything from the victims.
If it happened, how horrible, it makes me ill, and that takes ALOT.
But in all fairness PICKUP. You can hardly compare the 2.

texan

Side note of more disbelief in all of this:

The judge who granted unsecured bail for alleged molester Jerry Sandusky is a volunteer for Sandusky's charity.
Although "prosecutors requested $500,000 bail and that Sandusky be required to wear a leg monitor," Judge Leslie Dutchcot ordered Sandusky freed on $100,000 unsecured bail. She ordered that he "pay nothing unless he failed to show up for a court hearing." :sick:

bigbrownhen

If the world gets lucky he`ll just off himself.

Oh no!! That would be too easy. Let there be a trial for all evidence to be heard. If convicted, then he will get what he deserves. As long as they don't put him in some low security "white collar" crime prison. General population is what he deserves if guilty.

I only say "if" out of respect for our justice system....he hasn't been convicted yet....

Oh no!! That would be too easy. Let there be a trial for all evidence to be heard. If convicted, then he will get what he deserves. As long as they don't put him in some low security "white collar" crime prison. General population is what he deserves if guilty.

I only say "if" out of respect for our justice system....he hasn't been convicted yet....

The prosecuting side oh the trial will come out of the taxpayers pockets.

9mm of justice= $.25

The prosecuting side oh the trial will come out of the taxpayers pockets.

9mm of justice= $.25

The investigations should, hopefully, also uncover any other guilty parties connected with this as well as the true facts of what was actually happening. If it is how it appears at this time, many heads should roll, maybe even to the top of the pyramid.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would not be surprised at all if, after his interview last night in which he basically gift-wrapped the case for the prosecution, if he does decide to take his life rather than go to trial.

moreluck

golden ticket member
RogerR20111211_low.jpg

texan

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — New England Patriots offensive coordinator Bill O'Brien has agreed to become Penn State's
first new head football coach in nearly a half-century. Two people in the NFL with knowledge of the search told The Associated Press
on Friday morning that O'Brien has told them he plans to replace fired coach Joe Paterno. Another person told the AP terms and details
still needed to be set, that nothing was official and there was no signed contract.

island1fox

Paterno is out no question there. Sad question to consider--At his age being fired after 46 years --Will Joe live or fade away and die ?

I do not condone what Paterno did or did not do I just felt it was wrong to fire him by phone and then promise the public that there will be a full investigation.

I would have thought there would have been a complete review of all the facts before any discharges. Even if that meant putting Paterno on a suspension and ban from the campus until the investigation was complete.

Sad,

I believe many of us saw this coming. This man's life ended --RIGHT or Wrong with a broken heart !!
Rest In Peace.