"Joe Six Pack" & family values! LMAO!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Being the product of a "joe six-pack", is it any wonder that Levi Johnston, the soon to be son in law of governor palin has dropped out of high school???

Its amazing how he family values message has all but disappeared from the republican campaign trail since the introduction of sarah sixpack.

With a knocked up 17 year old and a shotgun wedding, little LEVI decided to get out of school , forego an education (not like it was helping anyway) and take a job in the oil fields.

I am sure being the product of a "joe six-pack" will ultimately result in little LEVI becoming one himself.

So much for family values!

Read it here:
By ADAM GOLDMAN, Associated Press Writer Mon Oct 13, 7:19 PM ET

WASILLA, Alaska - Levi Johnston, who's having a baby with Gov. Sarah Palin's daughter, can't believe all the things he's hearing. No, he wasn't held against his will on the campaign trail. No, he's not being forced into a shotgun wedding with 17-year-old Bristol Palin.

"None of that's true," Johnston, 18, said in a rare interview with The Associated Press. "We both love each other. We both want to marry each other. And that's what we are going to do."
Standing in the driveway of his family home in this small Alaska town, Johnston spoke about the rumors swirling around him.
The soft-spoken teenager discussed his relationship with Palin and how life has changed with fatherhood fast approaching. He agreed to talk despite the presidential campaign's advice in the days following Gov. Sarah Palin's nomination to avoid the media.
"They're not telling me anything right now," Johnston said as he checked his Blackberry. "It's pretty chill."
Not surprisingly, Johnston was a little shocked when he learned about Bristol's pregnancy, but he says he quickly embraced the prospects of fatherhood. The baby is due Dec. 18. Johnston has dropped out of high school to take a job on the North Slope oil fields as an apprentice electrician.

DOH!

LiL"Comet"

Wow!! Soon to be son-n-law of potential Vice President of this great nation is dropping out of school, that's great what roll models we have today. Especially since everyone is seeing this, in full frontal view. That's what's wrong today in our society with teenagers they boys can't keep the bull in the barn much less using common sense by using protection and the girls are 13 yrs old looking as if there 21.

Sad for any teenager to become a parent before there time but that's just even better to see potentially happen in the White House. Just think we may be paying for the baby-shower.:party:

Guys don't have to make the first move anymore or come the girls house in order to meet the father on the front porch with a shot gun:gunsmilie on hand to be able to quart (that means date some probably don't know what that means LOL) his daughter.

If this would have happened (Palin) 30 yrs or so ago can you imagine the shock value this would have had on our grandparents. Today it's really not a shock.

Kid's today have lost the sense of earned values instead of "self" first value they have.:sad-little:

over9five

Staff member
Excellent family values!

You people are insane!

The young man quit school and got a job, so he could support his new family. What is wrong with that? How is that NOT a family value?

How many young men simply ignore their responsibility when a pregnancy happens? How many just walk away? How many live in their parents house till they're 40 working at McDonalds?

This young man did the right thing. He got a good job (apprentice UNION electrician, I heard). I applaud his good family values.

YOU should all be ashamed.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Funny how someone who considers himself a conservative would support a high school dropout?

Funny how someone who considers himself to be a conservative would support a "teen" pregnancy and embrace it as a family value.

Funny how someone who considers himself to be a conservative would support a "teen" who has already shown a lack of maturity and judgement and further that bad judgement by quitting school and increasing the risk of becoming a ward of the state as he gets older and lacks a fundamental education which causes him to be on the unemployment rolls later in life.

If he cant finish school at the basic level, how is he going to finish a job?

You assume he will be successful at working, but where is the track record of success in anything other than drug use and alcohol??

This young man did the right thing. He got a good job (apprentice UNION electrician, I heard). I applaud his good family values.

This is funny!!!! You should open for Chris Rock!!!!

over9five

Staff member
Re: Family values

Funny how someone who considers himself a conservative would support a high school dropout?

I fully support the concept of supporting ones family.

Funny how someone who considers himself to be a conservative would support a "teen" pregnancy and embrace it as a family value.

Is Ms Palin the only teen in America who is pregnant? Why are you singling her out?

Funny how someone who considers himself to be a conservative would support a "teen" who has already shown a lack of maturity and judgement and further that bad judgement by quitting school and increasing the risk of becoming a ward of the state as he gets older and lacks a fundamental education which causes him to be on the unemployment rolls later in life.

Thousands (hundreds of thousands maybe) unwed teens get pregnant every year. They have made an adult decision (and showed maturity and judgement <sic>) to drop out of school, get a job, and support the family. I'm sure a liberal such as yourself would simply head over to the local abortion clinic to get your birth control done.

He is going to have a good union job. He won't become a ward of the state, as many with college degrees are.

If he cant finish school at the basic level, how is he going to finish a job?

School has to take a back seat to supporting your family. As an apprentice, he's getting the education required to do just that.

You assume he will be successful at working, but where is the track record of success in anything other than drug use and alcohol??

Kind of like Obama?

This is funny!!!! You should open for Chris Rock!!!!

OK, I don't get that...

tieguy

Banned
Re: Excellent family values!

You people are insane!

The young man quit school and got a job, so he could support his new family. What is wrong with that? How is that NOT a family value?

How many young men simply ignore their responsibility when a pregnancy happens? How many just walk away? How many live in their parents house till they're 40 working at McDonalds?

The liberals despise hard working blue collar types with values. They want lazy types with no ambition since those types will need the constant support of government and will thus constantly vote for the candidate that provides them with government support.

shortfuse

I guess they could have done the liberal thing and killed the baby,and swept it all under the rug the way lib's do and say it's a choice. Lib's would not give a person that kind of privacy though. You see the bashing in your posts,there is no open mindness in your thoughtr process,no forgiveness for mistakes. These are kids that made a mistake,surley you self rightouess people that condem these actions,have no scars of mistakes in your lives,noe have your children ever committed such horrible sins of adultery nor have you.So proud of you.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I guess they could have done the liberal thing and killed the baby,and swept it all under the rug the way lib's do and say it's a choice. Lib's would not give a person that kind of privacy though. You see the bashing in your posts,there is no open mindness in your thoughtr process,no forgiveness for mistakes. These are kids that made a mistake,surley you self rightouess people that condem these actions,have no scars of mistakes in your lives,noe have your children ever committed such horrible sins of adultery nor have you.So proud of you.

I would like to welcome you to the democratic party!

Your opinion is right on the money. Forgiveness. Thank you for supplying this information.

Privacy? Yes indeed, thanks for pointing out that Libs worship the privacy granted to us in the constitution. Its the republicans who want to invade that privacy by peeking into the private conversations of patients and doctors.

Thanks for pointing out that personal privacy should be respected.

As for these kids, its not a mistake, its a way of life. Drugs, Alcohol and the party life vs. real family values. My Daughter is 13 and an honor student, very active in band and track.

She has learned the value of her young education and has her sights on college and a career vs. sarah palins handiwork of pregnancy and alcohol.

As a parent, I know exactly what a "family value" is and I know Sarah Palins demonstrated example of parenting ISNT what I will emulate.

If all americans followed Sarah Palins leadership as a parent, there would be hundreds of thousands of republican unwed teen pregnant girls in the USA.

This is demonstrated BAD JUDGEMENT.

av8torntn

Privacy? Yes indeed, thanks for pointing out that Libs worship the privacy granted to us in the constitution. Its the republicans who want to invade that privacy by peeking into the private conversations of patients and doctors.

The constitution does not grant you or I the right to privacy. The constitution does clearly spell out what the government can and cannot do. The constitution does not give the federal government the right to regulate our privacy so if you take this as a right to privacy how do you think the constitution gives the government the right to educate our children, provide health care, retirement, or any number of other things you liberal dims demand of the government.

I believe the constitution is about what the government can do not only what it cannot do. The government has no business in my retirement, health care, or privacy. I feel the ninth and tenth amendments were included in the constitution to guarantee a limited government.

You have made it clear that you do not believe in the ninth and tenth amendments so I find it difficult to believe that you think the constitution somehow gives you a right to privacy.

LiL"Comet"

Over with all due respect I'm not ashamed of saying he needs to stay in school and finish his education in this day in time... I do not think that was the smartest move for him beside that baby will be better taken care of than most...

Besides what does that show to all the young generation for the first time that's actually getting involved in this election. It's ok to not use common sense, get a young lady pregnant and what the hell I'll just drop out of school too!
Opinions are like a cornholie everybody has them but whether us parents like it or not the people that are in the lime light are role models to our children..

Case in point!!! My 8 yr old daughter thinks that little miss Miley Cirus is the coolest thing since slice bread. When she saw the magazine she in not to long ago she then thought it would be OK to take pictures just as she did. Hell to the NO..:angry: If she saw her eat dog duddie she hopefully would think twice about it but granted she would fa-them the idea.

Also that stupid song "I kissed a girl & I liked it... another example of what kids hear today on radio's that the coolest song mom.. She asked mom is it ok to kiss a girl.

I try my best to keep things away from my very influential kids but only can do so much sometimes. I don't' want to completely shelter them from life either.

You have a good point 95:peaceful: but he is now in a larger than life scale to make a good example with his choices along with his soon to be wife. To completely be under a microscope..

He will have probably everything he needs given to him anyway.

diesel96

Thousands (hundreds of thousands maybe) unwed teens get pregnant every year. They have made an adult decision (and showed maturity and judgement <sic>) to drop out of school, get a job, and support the family. I'm sure a liberal such as yourself would simply head over to the local abortion clinic to get your birth control done.

The local abortion clinic is open for a conservative republican to abort her fetus as to not interupt climbing the ladder to improve her career. My point being their are religious liberals just like they're are non-evangelical conservatives. Your use of labels and sterotypes are repulsive at times...:sick:

The liberals despise hard working blue collar types with values. They want lazy types with no ambition since those types will need the constant support of government and will thus constantly vote for the candidate that provides them with government support.

Tie, you have a funny way of looking at blue collar types with "values", you mean the ones that cling to their guns and religion that can't bring themselves to vote for a black man. Do you put hard working "blue collar types" in the lazy category when they're losing their good jobs by way of 8 yrs of failed bush trickle down economics. There's not one damm good reason a blue collar type should vote republican and support "fatcats" that don't trickle down the wealth, benefits, and opportunities as was demonstrated for the last eight years. All it accomplishes is "golden parachutes and half a million dollar spa retreats for the shareholders.

Opinions are like a cornholie everybody has them but whether us parents like it or not the people that are in the lime light are role models to our children..

Looks like we have another grad from Jerry Falwell's Liberty U in the family......Welcome fellow Homo-sapien......maybe if these kids grew up gay they would'nt be in this predicament....but I'm sure you self righteous wingers would condem their actions anyway :wink2:

tieguy

Banned
Tie, you have a funny way of looking at blue collar types with "values", you mean the ones that cling to their guns and religion that can't bring themselves to vote for a black man. Do you put hard working "blue collar types" in the lazy category when they're losing their good jobs by way of 8 yrs of failed bush trickle down economics.

I suppose your blaming the republicans and democratic control of congress creating this mess. But then I guess you should since Obama never took a stance on anything and simply voted present. :happy-very:

Somehow you read a piece I wrote on liberals liking do nothing types dependent on the government for their existence into a race issue. Imagine that.

There's not one damm good reason a blue collar type should vote republican and support "fatcats" ( Like Kerry, pelosi, obama or kennedy?)that don't trickle down the wealth,( Trickle down meaning giving businesses the incentive to expand and create jobs) benefits,( You believe blue collar types will support giving others health benifits for free that they have to earn by working for them) and opportunities ( which opportunities? Opportunities to enjoy socialized inferior health care, Paying more taxes to support a bunch of liberal do good programs?) as was demonstrated for the last eight years. All it accomplishes is "golden parachutes and half a million dollar spa retreats for the shareholders.

I wonder how many high dollar retreats the same democratic leadership living off tax payer dollars is enjoying. Shouldn't they be leading by example and living frugally before they object to anyone else abusing tax payer dollars? Or is this another AL Gore do as I say on energy conservation not as I do type issue?:happy-very:

Diesel seriously though the whole system is corrupt on both sides of the aisle. You can't use a spotlight and try to point at one person as the cause. If you do you'll never fix the overall problem.

Bad Gas!

Your opinion is right on the money. Forgiveness. Thank you for supplying this information.

As for these kids, its not a mistake, its a way of life. Drugs, Alcohol and the party life vs. real family values. My Daughter is 13 and an honor student, very active in band and track.

She has learned the value of her young education and has her sights on college and a career vs. sarah palins handiwork of pregnancy and alcohol.

As a parent, I know exactly what a "family value" is and I know Sarah Palins demonstrated example of parenting ISNT what I will emulate.

If all americans followed Sarah Palins leadership as a parent, there would be hundreds of thousands of republican unwed teen pregnant girls in the USA.

This is demonstrated BAD JUDGEMENT.

I guess you don't suppoert former Democratic President Clinton who was a fine up standing role model for every teenager..Get over yourself and your high moral ground and quit killing babies!!!!!

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
Being the product of a "joe six-pack", is it any wonder that Levi Johnston, the soon to be son in law of governor palin has dropped out of high school???

Its amazing how he family values message has all but disappeared from the republican campaign trail since the introduction of sarah sixpack.

With a knocked up 17 year old and a shotgun wedding, little LEVI decided to get out of school , forego an education (not like it was helping anyway) and take a job in the oil fields.

I am sure being the product of a "joe six-pack" will ultimately result in little LEVI becoming one himself.

Read it here:
By ADAM GOLDMAN, Associated Press Writer Mon Oct 13, 7:19 PM ET

WASILLA, Alaska - Levi Johnston, who's having a baby with Gov. Sarah Palin's daughter, can't believe all the things he's hearing. No, he wasn't held against his will on the campaign trail. No, he's not being forced into a shotgun wedding with 17-year-old Bristol Palin.

"None of that's true," Johnston, 18, said in a rare interview with The Associated Press. "We both love each other. We both want to marry each other. And that's what we are going to do."
Standing in the driveway of his family home in this small Alaska town, Johnston spoke about the rumors swirling around him.
The soft-spoken teenager discussed his relationship with Palin and how life has changed with fatherhood fast approaching. He agreed to talk despite the presidential campaign's advice in the days following Gov. Sarah Palin's nomination to avoid the media.
"They're not telling me anything right now," Johnston said as he checked his Blackberry. "It's pretty chill."
Not surprisingly, Johnston was a little shocked when he learned about Bristol's pregnancy, but he says he quickly embraced the prospects of fatherhood. The baby is due Dec. 18. Johnston has dropped out of high school to take a job on the North Slope oil fields as an apprentice electrician.

DOH!

What is wrong with being an electrician? It's an honest honorable profession.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I am speaking of role models folks, this pregnant teen is "potentially" going to represent the Right Wing religious machine if her mom gets into the White House.

How will any teen girl look at this, get into the same mess and tell their parents to look at the way Sarah Palin accepts this pregnancy and then tell her parents to BACK OFF.

Role models folks.

Bill Clinton was no role model, he was an example.

drewed

Shankman
there really shouldnt be a thread about this, it has nothing to do with the election

one thing i will say....

Its EXTREMELY hard to be 18 get on the slope and an IBEW apprentice without a high school diploma

Bad Gas!

I am speaking of role models folks, this pregnant teen is "potentially" going to represent the Right Wing religious machine if her mom gets into the White House.

How will any teen girl look at this, get into the same mess and tell their parents to look at the way Sarah Palin accepts this pregnancy and then tell her parents to BACK OFF.

Role models folks.

Bill Clinton was no role model, he was an example.

He was a bad example.A bad role model. A bad alot of things..but I won't get into that,....I am happy that you have the perfect little family with rising teenagers.You can teach great family values but as long as they are sinners like me and you,their is a chance mistakes could hppen.The older they get, the more freedom and time away from parents they get.Never say and I repeat"never say not my child". I have been through the teenage years twice and I'm not a grandparent yet which is great because they didn't make that mistake.

But they did make plenty of bad decisions along the way...Welcome to life..

tieguy

Banned
He was a bad example.A bad role model. A bad alot of things..but I won't get into that,....I am happy that you have the perfect little family with rising teenagers.You can teach great family values but as long as they are sinners like me and you,their is a chance mistakes could hppen.The older they get, the more freedom and time away from parents they get.Never say and I repeat"never say not my child". I have been through the teenage years twice and I'm not a grandparent yet which is great because they didn't make that mistake.

But they did make plenty of bad decisions along the way...Welcome to life..

The more they attack Palins daughter the sleazier they look.

First of all, Levi and the young Miss Palin are not running for Vice President and their personal lives should have no place in the mass media. Simply put, it's no one else's business. You are so worked up about a couple of teenagers that made some bad choices yet, you don't think a thing about your candidate being pals with and taking money from a murderer (Ayers).

If you have never been in this situation, you have no idea what you are talking about nor have the right to sit in judgment. Could be that Levi has not chosen to forgo his education, but decided to postpone finishing till things settle down a bit.

That is one of the most stupid things I have ever read. The only thing that you are sure about is that you think you are better than everyday regular people.

The family values that you seek are in the bolded sentence from your own post.

Johnston has dropped out of high school to take a job on the North Slope oil fields as an apprentice electrician.

This is what people with family values do, they do what is needed to take care of their family.

DOH!
Maybe you should stop watching cartoons and your common sense would have opportunity to develop into a usable state.
Originally Posted by The Other Side

I see in your posts how "forgiveness" abounds within the Demoncratic party.

Just curious, which part of the constitution grants this privacy?

I do believe that privacy should be respected, obviously you don't. Does that not strike you as a bit hypocritical?

As for these kids, its not a mistake, its a way of life. Drugs, Alcohol and the party life vs. real family values.
There ya go again, passing judgment on something you have very little knowledge of. A few pictures from the internet taken during a possible phase in someone else's life does not make a "way of live" as you suggest.

My Daughter is 13 and an honor student, very active in band and track.

I applaud your daughter's activities and accomplishments, good for her. However I must point out to you that you better not set back on your heels and think you task is run. At 13 your kiddo is just now entering the dreaded age of budding adulthood. I can tell you from experience that things are gonna change, but very hopefully for the better. Ever hear the old saying, " You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."?
I'm betting that Sarah Palin thought at one time that her little angel had it all together also.
"sarah palins handiwork of pregnancy and alcohol." Are you suggesting that SP took an active role in the "bad judgment" activities that her daughter was involved in? What a stupid assumption and charge

You have absolutely no idea what SP did or did not try to teach her children, you have no clue what kind of relationship she has with her family. All you know is that her daughter made a mistake as the result of some bad decisions and now has to face the consequences, for the rest of her life. You are sounding like you think you have all the answers, you don't even know all the questions yet. You still have four long years before your child is the age of the young Miss Palin. A lot of things are gonna happen in the next four years and they all ain't gonna be good. Oh and are you suggesting that only children of republicans will be "unwed teen pregnant girls". That's just crazy.
One more thing, with your superior knowledge of Family Values, you have the obligation to share that information with the rest of the country, write a book. I can see it now, Chapter one: Family Values, Chapter two: Just don't do what Sarah Paling did. Chapter Three: