"Joe Six Pack" & family values! LMAO!

I am speaking of role models folks, this pregnant teen is "potentially" going to represent the Right Wing religious machine if her mom gets into the White House.

How will any teen girl look at this, get into the same mess and tell their parents to look at the way Sarah Palin accepts this pregnancy and then tell her parents to BACK OFF.

Role models folks.

Bill Clinton was no role model, he was an example.

Role Model ? BS! What President's child has ever been held up as a role model? Miss Palin is not going to represent a damn thing, regardless of how the election comes out. Few if any kids watch the news for their role models, they watch music videos and TV shows and movies.
I'm thinking you are totally unaware how Sarah Palin in handling this.
How would you handle a situation like this if it were your daughter? Please, I want to know. Enlighten me.

Bill Clinton was no role model, he was an example.
Main Entry: role model Function:noun Date:1957 : a person whose behavior in a particular role is imitated by others

Main Entry:exampleFunction:noun Date:14th century 1: one that serves as a pattern to be imitated or not to be imitated <a good example> <a bad example>

Looks like the same thing to me.
Your attempts to demonize Sarah Palin are failing miserably.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Looks like the same thing to me.
Your attempts to demonize Sarah Palin are failing miserably.

It appears you have failed to watch the polls from the day of her annoucement, to today where her approval rating has tanked the McCain campaign.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-08-30-palin-poll_N.htm

Its sad that the love fest the right wing has for Sarah Palin is all about "image" vs. substance.

In her three interviews, Sarah Palin has destroyed that image to the majority of americans and the few holdouts who continue to elevate her status are merely desperate to find hope for the republican ticket in the face of a complete blowout.

I understand.