joggers on my route

bddaddy

Maybe some you who jog can answer this. Why do joggers insist on running in the street and not the perfectly good sidewalk? Not only joggers, lots of just walkers do the same thing. A couple days ago a woman pushing a baby carriage right down the street! Drives me crazy! Today a woman walking and texting almost walked into the front of my truck until I tapped my horn

Box Ox

Seen these in my area. Does not compute. People are nuts.

159439_f520.jpg

Whargoul

Just pretend like you're going to run them over but don't really run them over because that's just a headache and a lot of paperwork. You could always use your horn to you know, make sure they see you... but really you just do it to annoy them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Maybe some you who jog can answer this. Why do joggers insist on running in the street and not the perfectly good sidewalk? Not only joggers, lots of just walkers do the same thing. A couple days ago a woman pushing a baby carriage right down the street! Drives me crazy! Today a woman walking and texting almost walked into the front of my truck until I tapped my horn

Asphalt is easier on the knees than concrete.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I bet they weren't hot. If they were you wouldn't be complaining.

oldngray

nowhere special
I didn't mind the joggers as much as the people in the hood who would always walk in the middle of the street 3 or 4 abreast just daring anyone to hit them.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
To answer the OP's question as a person who runs after work, sidewalks in my area are very uneven, people hang their vehicles over them in driveways, and I want you to see me well ahead of you getting to me and I have to run around aforementioned cars.

I am forced to run in the dark, I wear a flashing armband, neon shirt, and run against the flow, yet somehow I have to hop on the sidewalk due to someone texting and doesn't see me till the last moment.