joggers on my route

arice11

Blind drunks crossing the road in the daylight and night. Happens here a lot, joggers always wear their earbuds so they don't hear the machine of creeping death behind them! Ah the looks on their faces!
Some of those daily runners need to eat a damn hamburger, they could be mistaken for a light post. And the others...well knock a few pounds off them to save them from heart attack later. HAHAHA!

Rainman

Its all good.
Personally, I like some of these runners. On one of my old routes I had this lady jogger I would occasionally cross paths with. She had a HUGE set of knockers, they were the size of some of the smaller round watermelons, too big for a large cantaloupe, and they would swing and bounce so nicely when she ran. I always managed to have a reason to stop and watch when she came down the street. She would walk until she got close to me then run past the PC. I never spoke to her but sure did enjoy the aight when she came past. I think she enjoyed the attention too.
Yeah, it was a cheap thrill, but fun.

Ring Sport

Personally, I like some of these runners. On one of my old routes I had this lady jogger I would occasionally cross paths with. She had a HUGE set of knockers, they were the size of some of the smaller round watermelons, too big for a large cantaloupe, and they would swing and bounce so nicely when she ran. I always managed to have a reason to stop and watch when she came down the street. She would walk until she got close to me then run past the PC. I never spoke to her but sure did enjoy the aight when she came past. I think she enjoyed the attention too.

Next time ask her if you can have some fries with that shake.

rod

Retired 22 years

Dear Penthouse