Sportello

Jeb Bush is his own man, as shown by his foreign policy team:

imrs.php

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sport,

was that a joke or were you serious?

ANY Bush would be dangerous to our country. The players are all the same, the outcome will be no different. Every one of these scumbags on this graph are the worst of the worst americans.

TOS.

wkmac

America deserves Jeb on the right and Hillary on the left. That way, regardless which one wins, the voters who voted for either one will get exactly what they voted for and deserve every bit of it!

Sportello

As opposed to Obama who surrounded himself with people who had no experience (not to mention a clue).
Well, one thing for certain, you can't say that Obama's people lied and misled America into a useless war that destabilized the Middle East and gave rise to ISIS.

Sportello

That I will not disagree with.
That is Junior's legacy at this point.
It would be quite telling if you did disagree.

The greater point is, why would Jeb surround himself with those people? Will they lie us into war with Iran? They have absolutely no credibility.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It would be quite telling if you did disagree.

The greater point is, why would Jeb surround himself with those people? Will they lie us into war with Iran? They have absolutely no credibility.
All politicians lie and so do their aides.
It is politics after all.

Sportello

All politicians lie and so do their aides.
It is politics after all.
I agree that politicians are liars at heart, it is the scope of the lies with the above crew that is troublesome. Wolfowitz, Hannah and Hadley, in particular, did whatever they could to lie our way into war. They went so far as to set up Colin Powell as the fall guy.

I don't know why we should expect anything different this time around.

If Jeb is the heir apparent, the Republicans have serious problems.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I agree that politicians are liars at heart, it is the scope of the lies with the above crew that is troublesome. Wolfowitz, Hannah and Hadley, in particular, did whatever they could to lie our way into war. They went so far as to set up Colin Powell as the fall guy.

I don't know why we should expect anything different this time around.

If Jeb is the heir apparent, the Republicans have serious problems.
And the American citizens are screwed regardless.
It should be better than Obama regardless too.

Sportello

And the American citizens are screwed regardless.
It should be better than Obama regardless too.
If you think the next 8 years after Obama will be better than the last 8 under him, that is simply your prejudice talking.

No wars and mo' money is what I've seen for the Obama era. Shoot, even my war stocks are doing great without starting another war. Lockheed has been very good to me. Heck, even a dog like UPS has done pretty well over the course of the Obama reign of terror.

If you think Rubio/Walker/Bush/Huckabee will be better for you than Obama has been, I really am at a loss how to respond.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I bet the entire REPUBLICAN leaning posters on this board have NO CLUE who paul wolfowitz is, or what he has done, or how long he has been connected to some of the biggest scandals in government.

None of the GOP supporters on this board care to dive that deep into a subject.

Jeb Bush, having Paul Wolfowitz connected to him should be a RED FLAG for every republican in this country.

Wolfowitz is the most dangerous JEW in american history. He is also a world thief.

Wolfowitz, a co architect of the iraqi war fraud as deputy defense secretary for George w. Bush, also was appointed by Bush to head the world bank.

Wolfowitz, had a libyan girlfriend and arranged to pay her large sums of money from the world bank until he had to resign.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=3152373

He is probably the last guy, other than george w bush anyone would ever want to be in charge of anything in this country.

Everyone connected to BUSH, Wolfowitz , Cheney and Rumsfeld, who worked for the world bank all resigned amid vast corruption and stealing of millions of dollars.

The next gangster to watch out for is Robert B. Zoellick, who took over the world bank after Wolfowitz ripped it off, and he too, resigned in disgrace.

He went on to join Mitt Romneys campaign only to fail with MITT, and look for his name to be connected to Jeb Bush.

These crooks all stay together. Nothing changes.

Problem is, those that support the GOP dont have the first clue.

http://whistleblower.org/paul-wolfowitz-scandal

Silly people. You think youre voting for the party of honesty. LOL

TOS.