John McCain RIPS Tea Party conservatives! Oh brother, he's doomed now!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Today on the senate floor (thursday), John McCain RIPPED into ALL republican Tea party members in the house calling them "HOBBITS"..... HAHAHAHAHAH

He further included Sharon Angle and Christine Odonnell in his tyraid! I LOVE IT!

He destroyed the idealogical thinking of the Tea Party itself and I dont blame him! I never thought I would agree with John McCain, but this time, HE's RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

The Tea Party is doomed in Washington. Self destruction.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/john-mccain-unloads-tea-party-200836239.html

Watch for yourselves!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why can't you simply stay on topic? Ty Pennington? What the hell does he have to do with the Tea Party??
TOS spelled tirade....'tyraid'............Ty-raid? get it?

I caught the error before you, the chief of spelling police. Ty, reminded me of the guys name....I guess I could've taken off on "raid"!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
FOXED SPEWS is in so much damage control its nauseating. The republicans over played their Tea Party hand. John McCain de-legitimized the Tea Party and made them out to be nothing more than kooks.

Boehner having to beg the "hobbits" for bread crumbs is hilarious! Boehners spending two days now on a bill that is dead meat and he wants americans to believe he has the right plan?

Sorry GOP, youre doomed.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
FOXED SPEWS is in so much damage control its nauseating. The republicans over played their Tea Party hand. John McCain de-legitimized the Tea Party and made them out to be nothing more than kooks.

Boehner having to beg the "hobbits" for bread crumbs is hilarious! Boehners spending two days now on a bill that is dead meat and he wants americans to believe he has the right plan?

Sorry GOP, youre doomed.

Peace.

800 days??? What's the exact number up to now ??

Dynomite

Good about time a republican stands up to that minority that has taken the party hostage. I'm not a republican, but if you guys allow the tea party to take full control of your party like you're doing now, don't expect your party to last. Also don't expect your party to win. If Ronald Reagan was running today he couldn't even get on the republican ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Good about time a republican stands up to that minority that has taken the party hostage. I'm not a republican, but if you guys allow the tea party to take full control of your party like you're doing now, don't expect your party to last. Also don't expect your party to win. If Ronald Reagan was running today he couldn't even get on the republican ticket.

This is true. Ronald Reagan would not have a chance in todays republcans politics.

The Tea Party is turning itself into an extremist group and that will surely de-legitimize the movement. When people think of the Black Panthers they think of extremist group, yet, they are a political party, when people think of the Brown Berets, they think of an extremist group, when people think of the Army of God, they think of an extremist group, When people think of the Nazis, they think of an extremist group.

These all started out as POLITICAL PARTYS and ended with EXTREMIST GROUPS.

The Tea Party group had a simple begining, and now the gauge is moving towards Extremist.

The republicans will fail in their attempts to hold this country hostage. I just watched John Boehners speech and I wanted to vommit. Just watching him speak and licking his lips like an old wino is laughable.

Stand by ladies and gentlemen, if no deal by sunday evening, hold on to your shorts cause the stock market will crash 30%.

Look for a loss of 4000 points through the week and that will kill this country.

Thank you Mr Boehner, your sticking up for the most wealthiest people in this country at the expense of the poorest shows what your party is all about.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is true. Ronald Reagan would not have a chance in todays republcans politics.

The Tea Party is turning itself into an extremist group and that will surely de-legitimize the movement. When people think of the Black Panthers they think of extremist group, yet, they are a political party, when people think of the Brown Berets, they think of an extremist group, when people think of the Army of God, they think of an extremist group, When people think of the Nazis, they think of an extremist group.

These all started out as POLITICAL PARTYS and ended with EXTREMIST GROUPS.

The Tea Party group had a simple begining, and now the gauge is moving towards Extremist.

The republicans will fail in their attempts to hold this country hostage. I just watched John Boehners speech and I wanted to vommit. Just watching him speak and licking his lips like an old wino is laughable.

Stand by ladies and gentlemen, if no deal by sunday evening, hold on to your shorts cause the stock market will crash 30%.

Look for a loss of 4000 points through the week and that will kill this country.

Thank you Mr Boehner, your sticking up for the most wealthiest people in this country at the expense of the poorest shows what your party is all about.

Peace.

It's not the Boehner Bill anymore......It's the House Bill Now !!! The Senate has nothing!!!

av8torntn

He would get killed on wanting to eliminate SSI, but he would get high marks for wanting to end the dept of education and energy. He would get high marks on wanting to keep the tax burden low.

If the republicans cave in to the dimocrats on this it will be a difficult road ahead for the republicans as they will likely face many third party challenges. If they hold the line and chop the size of government dramatically they will do well. Many of these politicians were sent to congress in one of the largest shifts in power in history to do just that and if they do not they will be in serious trouble come next November. This is the only reason the balanced budget admendment got put back in the house bill.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He would get killed on wanting to eliminate SSI, but he would get high marks for wanting to end the dept of education and energy. He would get high marks on wanting to keep the tax burden low.

If the republicans cave in to the dimocrats on this it will be a difficult road ahead for the republicans as they will likely face many third party challenges. If they hold the line and chop the size of government dramatically they will do well. Many of these politicians were sent to congress in one of the largest shifts in power in history to do just that and if they do not they will be in serious trouble come next November. This is the only reason the balanced budget admendment got put back in the house bill.

The actual 'cuts' on the bill are like just under 2 days worth of spending. That, by no means, is award winning cuts by anyone's standards.

The Tea Party was sent to DC on" jobs, jobs, jobs" not the goofy crap they've been playing.
Not disagreeing with you, but the first I ever heard of the TP was all about fiscal responsibility. maybe it was a localized thing but that theme has been repeated by them many times. Just from some of my face book friends it seems that there are three (maybe more) separate organizations that use "Tea Party" as [art of their name and they all seem to focus on different topics.