John McCain RIPS Tea Party conservatives! Oh brother, he's doomed now!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Tea Party was sent to DC on" jobs, jobs, jobs" not the goofy crap they've been playing.
Actually, according to Queen Nancy..... Barack & her have been all about jobs since day one. Gee, when that healthcare crap was happening, I don't recall Nancy being all about jobs!! Her dementia is ever-flaring.

av8torntn

Not disagreeing with you, but the first I ever heard of the TP was all about fiscal responsibility. maybe it was a localized thing but that theme has been repeated by them many times. Just from some of my face book friends it seems that there are three (maybe more) separate organizations that use "Tea Party" as [art of their name and they all seem to focus on different topics.

It was a movement about being taxed enough already. It gained much steam during the healthcare debate with all the tax increases that were passed. They have the big rallies on tax day all across the country. Plenty of people have tried to co opt the movement but they are still there.

bbsam

Staff member
Actually, according to Queen Nancy..... Barack & her have been all about jobs since day one. Gee, when that healthcare crap was happening, I don't recall Nancy being all about jobs!! Her dementia is ever-flaring.
Ah, but the Tea Party has stood in active opposition to jobs bills and their positions against government spending will increase unemployment. If the government doesn't spend money, roads and schools don't get built. Lots of good paying jobs lost again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ah, but the Tea Party has stood in active opposition to jobs bills and their positions against government spending will increase unemployment. If the government doesn't spend money, roads and schools don't get built. Lots of good paying jobs lost again.
Obama says....let's give $2billion to S.Amer to drill oil to create a bunch of jobs for THEM......and we can be their bestest customer!! Wow, whatta guy!!

bbsam

Staff member
Roads, bridges, and schools would directly affect more Americans. Why would republicans oppose such spending? Because high unemployment is their one road to regaining the White House.