Joining Forces to take action against your employer.

Can't you also join forces and put on a show ?? Cach can write the show, Ovah can pop the popcorn, Cement can usher, Menotyou can be the girl lead singer, Tooner can sew the costumes, California Paul can handle the stage curtain.....it'll be a blast! Lead male singer is DS !!
Buy your tickets from Dilli !!

(shades of Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland)

Moreluck can look over the fence and shake her fist and say " Turn off that damn racket!!! It's after 7pm!!!! "

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The following is presented for the benefit of all Brown Cafe members:

On the top right hand side of the screen you will see the word Settings. Click on that then look to the left hand side of the screen. Scroll down to Edit ignore list. Click on that. You will see a blank box--type the word Integrity in that box--click Okay then Save changes.

You're welcome. Dave.
ok Dave this is why I don't put you on ignore not gonna lie some times u just piss me off and I'm like that's it. Then u redeem yourself with genius posts like this.

To All UPS Employees:

Do you know that all hourly employees have the right to join forces and take action with one or more co-workers to improve their working conditions by, among other means, raising work-related
complaints directly with your employer or with a government agency, and or seeking help from a union?

For more info see the link below:

http://www.nlrb.gov
Sincerely,
I
Are you a teamster?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The following is presented for the benefit of all Brown Cafe members:

On the top right hand side of the screen you will see the word Settings. Click on that then look to the left hand side of the screen. Scroll down to Edit ignore list. Click on that. You will see a blank box--type the word Integrity in that box--click Okay then Save changes.

You're welcome. Dave.
Thought you do this with every member with less than 1,000 posts. Seems you shouldn't have a problem since Integrity is well under, or do you value his contribution regardless?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Re: Joining Forces to take against your employer.

Brownslave688,

This right is irrespective of being in a union.

If 2 or more employees want to bring a complaint to their employer without involving the union, they have that right.

Sincerely,
I
Perhaps this thread should be in the partners forum then? Sounds like they need it more then us.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I would value his contributions much more if he did not "bully preach from the pulpit".
UpstateNYUPSer,

Please provide evidence of Intergrity "bully preaching from the pulpit".

I would like to review the evidence supporting your accusation.

If I am doing this I want to know about it and I want to change.

Please help me by showing me where I have erred.

Sincerely,
I

UpstateNYUPSer,

Please provide evidence of Intergrity "bully preaching from the pulpit".

I would like to review the evidence supporting your accusation.

If I am doing this I want to know about it and I want to change.

Please help me by showing me where I have erred.

Sincerely,
I
Youve done it but it would take to much to go back and look through it. Just try to lighten up a little. Some of us come here for a little fun and when you are serious all the time and you don't share anything about yourself you open yourself up to a lot of grief.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Youve done it but it would take to much to go back and look through it. Just try to lighten up a little. Some of us come here for a little fun and when you are serious all the time and you don't share anything about yourself you open yourself up to a lot of grief.

He is not serious 407 ... I remember another member named Insincerity which would be a better persona name for this person.

I do not take anything Integrity posts as being sincere and he makes my sarcasm look like child's play.
I bow to his tongue-in-cheek humorous pokes at the other members on Brown Cafe.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Does this mean the driver next to me and i can band together and get air conditioning in our package cars? No more sweating,you just made my weekend.
40 and out,

It does mean that you can band together with other drivers and address this issue if you want.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you a teamster?
anonymous,

If you would like to respectfully answer my discussion questions or respond to my discussion topics with on-topic replies

then

I would be more than willing to consider answering questions that you may have.

I may answer some publicly or I may ask you to ask me in private.

I don't say this to try to control your responses or your personality or your style.

I control no one.

I just want to share with you the parameters and my personal boundaries in which our relationship can grow.

Sincerely,
I

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
anonymous,

If you would like to respectfully answer my discussion questions or respond to my discussion topics with on-topic replies

then

I don't say this to try to control your responses or your personality or your style.

I control no one.

I just want to share with you the parameters and my personal boundaries in which our relationship can grow.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity, I dont understand what you mean by public and private, please explain

You say you you wish to control no one , does this include your own path?

Control is essential for a healthy relationship with little baby jesus

Please explain

Sincerely

H

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
cosmo1,

I don't understand what this reply means.

Please explain.

Forgive me for being so dense.

Sincerely,
I

It was really a tongue-in-cheek dig at Upstate.

On a lighter note: [video=youtube;JK2hKzZss5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK2hKzZss5Y[/video]

UPSGUY72

To All UPS Employees:

Do you know that all hourly employees have the right to join forces and take action with one or more co-workers to improve their working conditions by, among other means, raising work-related
complaints directly with your employer or with a government agency, and or seeking help from a union?

For more info see the link below:

http://www.nlrb.gov

Sincerely,
I

I would give you an answer but your just going to reply with more mumble jumble unbelievable garbage.

anonymous,

then

I control no one.

Sincerely,
I
You got kids? I've got two. You married? I'm married. Do you work for ups. I do I'm a package car driver and a steward. What do you do? Deep down inside I like working for ups even though I've had some real bad things happen to me here. How do you feel about this place?