Joining Forces to take action against your employer.

bigblu 2 you

anonymous,

If you would like to respectfully answer my discussion questions or respond to my discussion topics with on-topic replies

then

I would be more than willing to consider answering questions that you may have.

I may answer some publicly or I may ask you to ask me in private.

I don't say this to try to control your responses or your personality or your style.

I control no one.

I just want to share with you the parameters and my personal boundaries in which our relationship can grow.

Sincerely,
I
signed, dr.phil.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity, I dont understand what you mean by public and private, please explain

You say you you wish to control no one , does this include your own path?

Control is essential for a healthy relationship with little baby jesus

Please explain

Sincerely

H
hellfire,

Public means I will respond on an open forum.

Private means private message.

God is ultimately in control but what I was refering to was the posting style or behavior while in discussion, within TOS of course.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
You got kids? I've got two. You married? I'm married. Do you work for ups. I do I'm a package car driver and a steward. What do you do? Deep down inside I like working for ups even though I've had some real bad things happen to me here. How do you feel about this place?
anonymous,

I have posted my conditions.

If you can respect my boundaries I will private message you the answer to some of your questions.

It is up to you.

Sincerely,
I

To All UPS Employees:

Do you know that all hourly employees have the right to join forces and take action with one or more co-workers to improve their working conditions by, among other means, raising work-related
complaints directly with your employer or with a government agency, and or seeking help from a union?

For more info see the link below:

http://www.nlrb.gov

Sincerely,
I
Yes I do know this but when you are dealing with ups you have to pick and choose your battles. So before most teamsters choose to go down this road they better make sure their house is in order. Ups does retaliate and we (teamsters) now ALL live in glass houses. I always dust and vacuum plus wash the carpets and do the regular scheduled maintenance. So members whos house isn't in order should give everything a lot of thought because ups has a lot of time to think also.