Joining the Crew

SethM11

Hey All,

I've finally gotten a chance to join the UPS team! I've grown up around Upsers since My Dad's a Mechanic for the Yreka, CA center, and now I start monday as an OMS here in Medford, Oregon. Any tips for new guys? For example, the position is non-union, but eventually I'd like to work my way towards a driver or union position. What's the best way to do this?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hey All,

I've finally gotten a chance to join the UPS team! I've grown up around Upsers since My Dad's a Mechanic for the Yreka, CA center, and now I start monday as an OMS here in Medford, Oregon. Any tips for new guys? For example, the position is non-union, but eventually I'd like to work my way towards a driver or union position. What's the best way to do this?

One bit of advice since you have identified yourself to UPS and your management team ... don't post anything here the least bit questionable.

SethM11

Thanks

Thank you for the heads up. I'll be sure to watch what I say here and at the center. I'm just excited to finally be here. I plan to do my best, so I really do appreciate the feedback.