joke

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by sealbasher, Nov 15, 2012.

1. sealbasher

sealbasher Member

2. browntruckmechanic

browntruckmechanic Well isn't that special ?????????

AS we like to say you can't spell StUPid without UPS.

3. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I've bought a lot of :censored2: with the money I've made working at ups. My benifits cost about 500bucks a week. These mo fo's sure want a lot for their money. They've made it very hard on me at times. Then again I've made it real hard in them at times too. I keep coming back everyday (I never call off) with a smile on my face. Sometimes it's a grit your teeth smile and sometimes it's a regular smile but I'm never going to let this place get me down. I'm not falling into that trap of misery loves company. If you don't like how you are treated man up and let them know you aren't going to take it. Play the game and be good a it learn patience. If you were ever poor in life childhood or whatever you will value what you have here and always make the best of Y O U R situation.

4. Mr Shifter

Mr Shifter Active Member

U Piecea Sheit!

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The only joke I see is a disgruntled former employee who is unable to move on.

6. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

Sometimes the disgruntled former employee comes back and shoots people. Sometimes the worst person to fight is the person that has nothing to loose.

7. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

Fixed it for ya !