Jokes you tell your customers regularly...

M

Mike23

I'm sure there's somewhere on this site about jokes you share with customers but since I haven't seen one, thought I'd make a thread for it. I find one liners are best since they're relatively quick and easy to remember. I've also found if they're in a bad mood, the cheesier the joke, the better. Remember, try to keep it PG ;)

Two drunks walk into a bar...You'd think they woulda seen it coming

What's the difference between the Pope and UPS management? The Pope only wants you to kiss his ring.

What do the Pope and UPS management have in common? They think they're both the closest thing to God.

A peanut walks into a bar...it was a salted.

Did you hear about the mob hit in the rice paddies over some knick knacks? The police are calling it a 'knick knack paddy whack'.

The police department and the sherriff's department worked together to bring down the largest marijuana smuggling ring in the city's history. The mayor called it a joint effort.

M

Mike23

A priest, a rabbi and a monk go into a bar. The bartender says, 'what is this? Some kind of joke?'

Cementups

Box Monkey
Actually i think jokes are shared in the "Lighten UPS" section of our forums.

my addition:

A horse walks into a bar. the bartender say, "Why the long face?"

JonFrum

A man has a double lung transplant. After, his worried family asks the surgeon, "Is he OK?" The doctor says, "He's as good as can be expected --- for a guy that's coughing up somebody elses phlegm."

M

Mike23

Actually i think jokes are shared in the "Lighten UPS" section of our forums.

my addition:

A horse walks into a bar. the bartender say, "Why the long face?"

My bad, I read 'UPS Jokes' in that section so assumed it was only jokes making fun of UPS and just not all jokes in general. :(

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My bad, I read 'UPS Jokes' in that section so assumed it was only jokes making fun of UPS and just not all jokes in general. :(
You should check them out if you haven't already. Moreluck keeps us well stocked with jokes, recipes and videos. PS no harm done. :peaceful: