Jonathon Gruber

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Simple. Smart people can make a lot of money and still make stupid comments...Sarah Palin comes to mind...as does Rick Perry...oops.

Good one. You forgot Ted Cruz. Those glasses add 10 points to Perry's IQ, which brings him to 50. Sarah stayed at 40, even with the glasses.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
It took the Supreme Court to finalize the term "tax". My question is what difference does it make? If the new Congress really wants to repeal it, they can try regardless any discussion of Gruber. They can persuade people they'very been duped but at the end of the day they still have nothing to replace it with.

Yes, so predictable to see our transparent (sarcasm) government at work. Makes no difference, they're all crooks!:disgusted: Gruber was honest, gotta give him credit for that..

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I guess there is a first time for everything ---A liberal stating that Palin And Perry are smart.

I think you misinterpreted bbsam's comments. He knows both Palin and Perry are mongoloids. Speaking of idiots, FOX caters to them, serving-up just the kind of delicious stories that prop-up the GOP Lie Machine. Race-baiting, guns, conspiracy theories, Obama-bashing, and Republican dirt covering are all FOX specialties. I have no doubt that moreluck and the rest of you think you are informed...mis-informed is more like it, but none of you will ever figure it out.

Sportello

I think you misinterpreted bbsam's comments. He knows both Palin and Perry are mongoloids. Speaking of idiots, FOX caters to them, serving-up just the kind of delicious stories that prop-up the GOP Lie Machine. Race-baiting, guns, conspiracy theories, Obama-bashing, and Republican dirt covering are all FOX specialties. I have no doubt that moreluck and the rest of you think you are informed...mis-informed is more like it, but none of you will ever figure it out.
Island is welcome to believe whatever delusional interpretations he wants. This is America.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member

Mongoloids ??? Really???

"The word is formed by the base word "Mongol" and the suffix "-oid" which means "resembling", so therefore the term literally means "resembling Mongols".

"The term mongoloid is now considered derogatory by most anthropologists due to its association with disputed typological models of racial classification."

"In terms of population, it is the most widely distributed physical type, constituting over a third of the human species."