Jordan Airstrike Beheads American but No ISIS Fighters

bbsam

Staff member
Umm...2nd worst. Won't mention any other names.

Hint....Starts with bb,ends with sam.
Really? ! I WIN?!?!
HA! STICK THAT IN YOUR WILD-EYED-SOUTHERN-BOY-ZZ TOP-BEARDED-DEVIL-STUCK-DOWN-IN-GEORGIA-CORN-COB-PIPE-AND-SMOKE-IT-LIKE-A-COAL-MINERS-DAUGHTER-'TIL-THE-LIGHTS-GO-DOWN-IN-GEORGIA!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Roy Clark said he could play the hell out of a banjo or guitar but he wasn't coordinated enough to sing and play (fast) at the same time. Any time you see him singing he isn't doing much on an instrument.
My favorite song by Roy Clark was off the 1972 Live Album. It is a funny version of Roy's hitt "Green, Green Grass of Home".
Could not find a video but I did find this audio of the song:
http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KR/green_grass.mp3

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Abdullah Abu Rahma, coordinator of the popular committee in the village of Bil’in where Kayla joined the protests [against Israel], told ISM: “Kayla came to Palestine to stand in solidarity with us. She marched with us and faced the military that occupies our land side by side with us. For this, Kayla will always live in our hearts. We send all our support to her family and will continue, like Kayla, to work against injustice wherever it is.”
Reportedly Kayla — who is said to have worked with Hamas to harass Israeli soldiers — was given to an Islamic State fighter as a bride. Her exact status and even whether she was being held against her will are not entirely clear:

“She was a familiar figure in our area. She was hostile to Israel and supported the ‘Palestinians,’ demonstrating against us in Bil’in, Sheikh Jarrah, and at checkpoints. She slandered Israel worldwide, and was a member of anti-Israel organizations like the International Solidarity Movement. She was like many other fools who collect illusions and didn’t understand how much she was being used. Incidentally, before she was killed, she was not kept as a hostage, but was given as booty to an ISIS commander to be his private maidservant.
A rescue attempted failed when she wouldn’t go along with a rescuer pretending to be her husband.
http://moonbattery.com/

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Abdullah Abu Rahma, coordinator of the popular committee in the village of Bil’in where Kayla joined the protests [against Israel], told ISM: “Kayla came to Palestine to stand in solidarity with us. She marched with us and faced the military that occupies our land side by side with us. For this, Kayla will always live in our hearts. We send all our support to her family and will continue, like Kayla, to work against injustice wherever it is.”
Reportedly Kayla — who is said to have worked with Hamas to harass Israeli soldiers — was given to an Islamic State fighter as a bride. Her exact status and even whether she was being held against her will are not entirely clear:

“She was a familiar figure in our area. She was hostile to Israel and supported the ‘Palestinians,’ demonstrating against us in Bil’in, Sheikh Jarrah, and at checkpoints. She slandered Israel worldwide, and was a member of anti-Israel organizations like the International Solidarity Movement. She was like many other fools who collect illusions and didn’t understand how much she was being used. Incidentally, before she was killed, she was not kept as a hostage, but was given as booty to an ISIS commander to be his private maidservant.
A rescue attempted failed when she wouldn’t go along with a rescuer pretending to be her husband.
http://moonbattery.com/
Shameless, deplorable people writing such comments about Ms. Mueller and her desire to help the Syrian people at a time the refugees seem to get lost in the midst of war. I try to understand what makes some people so cruel and so far the only thing that makes sense is hate and ignorance. I also think it's a relatively new problem that seemed to start on January 20, 2009...Stay Classy, Conservatives!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Shameless, deplorable people writing such comments about Ms. Mueller and her desire to help the Syrian people at a time the refugees seem to get lost in the midst of war. I try to understand what makes some people so cruel and so far the only thing that makes sense is hate and ignorance. I also think it's a relatively new problem that seemed to start on January 20, 2009...Stay Classy, Conservatives!

While I don't believe the story there, one wonders why ANYONE in their right mind would go into a war zone. People are always trying to FLEE war zones, yet these people who want to help and "bring peace" think they're not going to be fazed by the guns, bombs, and violence.

Bunny Huggers.

bbsam

Staff member
While I don't believe the story there, one wonders why ANYONE in their right mind would go into a war zone. People are always trying to FLEE war zones, yet these people who want to help and "bring peace" think they're not going to be fazed by the guns, bombs, and violence.

Bunny Huggers.
They go for the same reason the Pat Tillmans and Chris Kyles go. Like any volunteer for a job others can't be bothered to do. Duty. Honor. Service. No one group owns these virtues.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They go for the same reason the Pat Tillmans and Chris Kyles go. Like any volunteer for a job others can't be bothered to do. Duty. Honor. Service. No one group owns these virtues.

You can't compare two service men, one of whom remains THE most lethal sniper the United States has ever seen to people who go overseas and "fight" for people with their words and picketing. I'm not saying they CAN'T go, just saying that they're stupid for going there with no protection.

10 point

A rattlesnake was freezing on a mountain when a hiker walked by. The snake talked to the hiker and told him that if he'd help him off the top of that mountain he'd be his friend for life. The hiker believed the snake and took him down to where it was warm.

As soon as the hiker released the snake, the snake turned and bit the hiker on the leg. The hiker screamed in pain and yelled at the snake saying you said you'd be my friend!

The snake turned and told the hiker "you knew I was a rattle snake when you picked me up".

When you go into a war zone where people are being beheaded and mutilated you have to count the cost. If you go in against all common sense reasoning you can expect the worst, hoping to be spared. Evidently she made up her mind about what she was going to do and she did it. And it cost her everything. But, she may have gained everything as well.

She and that Jordanian fighter pilot's deaths may be the beginning of the destruction of the majority of Isiscum's power.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
You can't compare two service men, one of whom remains THE most lethal sniper the United States has ever seen to people who go overseas and "fight" for people with their words and picketing. I'm not saying they CAN'T go, just saying that they're stupid for going there with no protection.
I'm not judging either group. Merely saying that the motivations are similar. Don't you think both families of Chris and Kayla wondered why their loved ones had to go across the world and put themselves in harms way? There's no draft. People do it because they are driven from the inside out. Not really for you or I to be calling them names for it just because we wouldn't do the same.