Jordan carries out air strikes in Iraq, killing 55 IS militants

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Maybe not but you seem to want a "final solution" for muslims.
They declared war on us. They don't negotiate. They won't surrender. They will fight until the last man. I say let them fight until the last man if that is what it takes to beat fanatical islam.
That is a fat cry fom genocide Mr. Liar.

bbsam

Staff member
They declared war on us. They don't negotiate. They won't surrender. They will fight until the last man. I say let them fight until the last man if that is what it takes to beat fanatical islam.
That is a fat cry fom genocide Mr. Liar.
"I wonder how they will get rid of the muslims? "

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I LOVE that Jordan is going to pummel the Icees with bombs, I'm just not sure they have enough, or BIG enough bombs.

Maybe obama can ask Iran for nuclear weapons, they have them (or are close) and he's been kissing their butts for sometime now.
Superball does not talk about a Republican President as having any flaws even though 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq on false intelligence were two big mistakes under Bush. And Reagan of course was perfect with Iran Contra being really nothing.Come on SB,was a nuclear North Korea the biggest mistake of the Bush Administration? Or was it 9/11? or the two wars started under his watch? or the Katrina disaster? or was it the complete farking disaster he made of the economy????????

realbrown1

Superball does not talk about a Republican President as having any flaws even though 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq on false intelligence were two big mistakes under Bush. And Reagan of course was perfect with Iran Contra being really nothing.Come on SB,was a nuclear North Korea the biggest mistake of the Bush Administration? Or was it 9/11? or the two wars started under his watch? or the Katrina disaster? or was it the complete farking disaster he made of the economy????????
No blame toward Bill Clinton. They planed and trained for a big part of that plan under Clinton.
Just going to throw all the blame at the guy in office for less than 9 months?

oldngray

nowhere special
'Coalition air strike kills US hostage'
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31172706

so can we go back to hating muslims now?

IS made a statement that could not be verified. Very odd that nobody else was even injured during that supposed bombing attack. Only casualty was a hostage who has not been heard of for months. What are the odds that IS killed her and blamed the attack?

http://news.yahoo.com/purported-claim-jordan-airstrike-kills-female-us-hostage-171355188.html

realbrown1

You use "ISIS" and "muslims" interchangeably. I think we know what you mean even if you'd rather not admit to it.
Trying to save face or discredit me so that you will look better after having been proven to be a liar.
Not even a worthy effort.