Judgement day...

platinum9898

What's going on. I would thank everyone here who contributes to the BC forums.

I'm a huge lurker and am eternally grateful for the abundance of information here as it helped me get through this whole process of school/qualifying.

My 30 days plus an extension of 2 weeks has been completed and my answer should come on monday.

I truly believe the info I've found here has prepared me enough to make it and opened my eyes to a whole new world/career at ups as I'm from the inside.

Package car driver is what I was born to do, i was born prematurely right next to my Hub, I've spent most of my life around the area. now i have a chance of living a life financially free of worries and able to provide a good future for my children.

My son's birthday was yesterday, i get my answer on monday and happy Fathers day to all!

One of the best weekends of my life.

#Ready

Sent using BrownCafe App

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Congratulations on the birthday but this isn't a job where your going to see your kids grow up. That's just the way the job is and UPS don't care if you have a family or not.

[quote"jumpman23, post: 1344848, member: 40276"]Congratulations on the birthday but this isn't a job where your going to see your kids grow up. That's just the way the job is and UPS don't care if you have a family or not.[/quote]
Today Is my un-Birthday!....and Ive will drink to that!....Plus im off this week!....yeah daddy!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
best of luck! In my local if one are going to wash out management rarely works them past the second or third week

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
[quote"jumpman23, post: 1344848, member: 40276"]Congratulations on the birthday but this isn't a job where your going to see your kids grow up. That's just the way the job is and UPS don't care if you have a family or not.
Today Is my un-Birthday!....and Ive will drink to that!....Plus im off this week!....yeah daddy![/quote]
Im off in 2 weeks G FUNK lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Word my birthday is next Saturday. Just watched the Spurs close out the Heat in the NBA finals. Good to see TIM Duncan and Manu Ginobli get one last ring before they ride off in to the sunset.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Word my birthday is next Saturday. Just watched the Spurs close out the Heat in the NBA finals. Good to see TIM Duncan and Manu Ginobli get one last ring before they ride off in to the sunset.
One last ring? Hell, my boys look like they could slap Lebron & the Scrubs around next June!

platinum9898

Congratulations on the birthday but this isn't a job where your going to see your kids grow up. That's just the way the job is and UPS don't care if you have a family or not.

Yea i realize that but their mother and i aren't together so i barely get to see them during the week regardless...one thing i love is weekends and some holidays off...with out an education or becoming a trafficking king pin; this is the best job i can get lol. I'm so grateful, this will ensure my kids will be able to pursue their dreams. I'm in here baby now i need to learn how to invest and I'm all set

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You would think that guys making $80-100K (or more) would be "living a life free of financial worries" but you would be surprised how many live paycheck to paycheck.
images-46.jpeg

Yes Dave...we get it! There's nothing left of that horse to beat....lol