Judgement day...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2841553-1.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What's going on. I would thank everyone here who contributes to the BC forums.

I'm a huge lurker and am eternally grateful for the abundance of information here as it helped me get through this whole process of school/qualifying.

My 30 days plus an extension of 2 weeks has been completed and my answer should come on monday.

I truly believe the info I've found here has prepared me enough to make it and opened my eyes to a whole new world/career at ups as I'm from the inside.

Package car driver is what I was born to do, i was born prematurely right next to my Hub, I've spent most of my life around the area. now i have a chance of living a life financially free of worries and able to provide a good future for my children.

My son's birthday was yesterday, i get my answer on monday and happy Fathers day to all!

One of the best weekends of my life.

#Ready

Sent using BrownCafe App
A two week extension?
How does that work?
Is this something exclusive in your supplement?
Where I'm at, your qualified after you work your 30th day.
A two week extension would be extra contractual.

platinum9898

A two week extension?
How does that work?
Is this something exclusive in your supplement?
Where I'm at, your qualified after you work your 30th day.
A two week extension would be extra contractual.

I'm not sure but it has been done to the past 50 qualifiers that made it that far. As long as a month or even 2

Sent using BrownCafe App

platinum9898

You get to find out the joys of going out in the blind, splits that make no sense, getting close to being done and getting sent to cover a pick up 10 miles out of your way, and other pitfalls that come with driving.

Oh yea...that fun. I'm just in the honey moon faze, the OT will be fun for a while though :)

Sent using BrownCafe App