July 3rd, Mass Hysteria

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have traditionally brought more missed stops back on July 3rd or 5th than I do on December 19th or 20th. Self-inflicted service failures due to forced stupidity on the part of my management team are a lot harder for me to stomach than simply being maxed out during peak season.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Can someone explain what the maddness is about? I've always been off the week of the 4th.
Some idiot bean-counter will demand that each center hit an impossible Stops Per Car metric in response to all of the closures on Friday the 3rd. The route-cutting will take place with a chain saw rather than a scalpel, and those routes that remain will go out the door with absolutely hopeless dispatches. It will be a complete cluster-coitus. Self-inflicted service failures at their finest!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Some idiot bean-counter will demand that each center hit an impossible Stops Per Car metric in response to all of the closures on Friday the 3rd. The route-cutting will take place with a chain saw rather than a scalpel, and those routes that remain will go out the door with absolutely hopeless dispatches. Self-inflicted service failures at their finest.
Can't wait

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Some idiot bean-counter will demand that each center hit an impossible Stops Per Car metric in response to all of the closures on Friday the 3rd. The route-cutting will take place with a chain saw rather than a scalpel, and those routes that remain will go out the door with absolutely hopeless dispatches. It will be a complete cluster-coitus. Self-inflicted service failures at their finest!
Our dispatcher told me the plan for the 3rd will be the lowest number of routes going out that our center has ever had . The conference calls and plans are starting.Idiots