July 4, 2015

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We get 4 personal and 5 sick and I always run out of days before I run out of year.

I am burning a personal day today. Getting my car serviced/inspected, new dishwasher being installed and going to see a lawyer. I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment but they just called to reschedule. Going to treat myself to movie and dinner.

upschuck

We get 4 personal and 5 sick and I always run out of days before I run out of year.

I am burning a personal day today. Getting my car serviced/inspected, new dishwasher being installed and going to see a lawyer. I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment but they just called to reschedule. Going to treat myself to movie and dinner.
You work harder on your day off than you do when you work. What movie you going to see?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I do now that I'm driving. When I was local sort, I needed the money so very rarely will I ever take off. I try and save my sick days and roll them over in the event of a serious illness later in the future.
I bid the 5 optional n 5 sick days out for 2 extra weeks of vacation or aka 9 days off in a row lol. Ill take an unpaid day anyday of the week over a sick or optional easily lol.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Do I get an extra day pay as well since I started this January??
tumblr_m94co6Jqnp1qe61euo1_500.jpg

P

pickup

Well, due to the leap year next year and hence the additional day in February means july 4 2016 won't fall on Sunday but Monday.

Plan accordingly.