Jumper to local sort

tjanse

I started back in Nov as a jumper. I knew the job was temp thing. But I busted my butt. Worked every other jump when another jumper was tired or lazy. Was asked to preload did that then jumped.

Then Jan came I knew I would get laid off let go whatever. Got let go on a Friday hired as a call in on the following Monday.

I have done every job from clerking ,preload , night sort you name I show up and do it . since I was always a call in I wanted a more permanent place.

Well my time has come. I made it to local sort small center . it's just me but I'm proud of making it this far. I know I'm new and all. But we'll worth it.

Second week on the job as local sort got this pic given to me was told good job. One of my loads going out. IMG_20150612_172054503.jpg

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
spend less time taking pictures, show up a little early,bust arse, then you can live the dream and be a driver and ruin your body and life..GO BROWN

tjanse

Ha, yea that pic came from another center and was passed up the line to my center.

I just bust my butt and shake my head yes and do my time .

box_beeyotch

Ha, yea that pic came from another center and was passed up the line to my center.

I just bust my butt and shake my head yes and do my time .

Despite all the BS and complaints, there are still some of us who are proud of what we do regardless of how miniscule it is to some.

tjanse

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.
Thanks for knd comments.

Center manager did I thought I was coming in for a butt chewing . lol