June 1st is here!! Infectious material time WITH NO TRAINING!

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1433142383.737929.jpg

Carry on and get infected!!

upschuck

It is a hazmat, and treated as such. There has too be numerous sealed containers in the box for it to be shipped. CHSP guy was worried until he saw the level of sealing that is required.

We will see a very small amount of these.

T

Turdferguson

It is a hazmat, and treated as such. There has too be numerous sealed containers in the box for it to be shipped. CHSP guy was worried until he saw the level of sealing that is required.

We will see a very small amount of these.
Ha!
They said the same thing about over 70's too.

T

Turdferguson

Big difference between the 2 analogies. One, everyone can ship, the other very few can, and have access to.
Analogy is correct because they both deal with situations to which no one has any true idea as to what is going to happen.
I don't care if they seal those viruses in a hermetically sealed solid steel drum. They should not go through our system because crap can ,and does happen to the packages.
No matter protocols in place at some point they will be compromised by someone out there trying to meet his numbers.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I need to get off here and get some stuff accomplished. Don't want the wife to think I've been sitting around in my pj's, eating bon-bons, and chatting on the computer all the live-long day when she gets home from work. lol. take care, fluffers. Tex.:rockon: