Just a friendly reminder - drive the speed limit, don't go above.

!Retired!

If you were driving the same speed as traffic flow than how did the camera pick you out?

Was it a red light camera and your just leaving out that you also ran a red light
Who said it 'picked me out?' The camera could have gotten everybody. I wouldn't know if it did or didn't. I only know it got me. I did not run a red light.
I was asked once why I entered a number manually, so it must be on a report somewhere.
There is a report. Also, if you look up the package in FAMIS, a punched in number will have a star next to it. Not sure about the new way they do it though.

SmithBarney

How many couriers do you think work through lunch on a regular basis? Definitely a few at the very least
I always try to figure out how folks do this, I presume writing down all the AB numbers then entering them later(in order, while running other stops, with an interval that seems realistic), but it sure seems like a hell of a lot of work...

SmithBarney

A lot of express drivers will open the Dropbox early and as long as you don't close out of the stop before the commit time, it won't show you as leaving it early. Very easy to just close out after you've left the Dropbox. Many couriers do that at my station so they don't have to sit and wait. Never had an issue

This works only if you scan the last package after the ready time.
If you have no packages you have to open the stop and box after ready time

dex 84

This works only if you scan the last package after the ready time.
If you have no packages you have to open the stop and box after ready time

You don't have to scan the last package after the ready time. You have to close the box after the ready time if you are pupping packages in it. If you're putting in a pickup exception (such as no package) then you have to open it at or after the ready time.

Because of this it's a good idea to set a few packages aside from a full db and use them as you go to make sure none of your dropboxes appear to be empty. Not only does this fix the problem of pupping them early but it also makes all your stops look productive.