just a little confused

DorkHead

Open letter to Over

Of course we are friends. But weeks ago I gave you 72 hours to figure it out and you never came back to it. Now you proclaim your love for me and serenade me but then close the thread. What's a guy to think?

Why the hijack of this thread? Can`t you just PM him??

on this past friday my center manager put me on a ad cut route and i was doing it blind. i had about 180 stops but was driving upwards of 30 minutes to get to another area. i didnt finish until 9pm friday night. now is there anything displinary that they can do to me?
Your dicipline will be the 446$ you made.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Let them be pissed, I have yet to see them come back with an accurate time study on an add/cut or garbage route. Every garbage route I have run I have been at least 45 minutes over and they get pissed but there is nothing they can do to dicipline you.

They almost always now days say that you were over because you wernt going all the methods properly...and start going out with you with that stupid clipboard and their b.s aviator glasses...then start nitpicking all of the methods..even thiugh they know damn well the load sucked and the areas sucked.you are going to see this more and more because thats all they have...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
They almost always now days say that you were over because you wernt going all the methods properly...and start going out with you with that stupid clipboard and their b.s aviator glasses...then start nitpicking all of the methods..even thiugh they know damn well the load sucked and the areas sucked.you are going to see this more and more because thats all they have...

Bring it on.

We need to adopt the mentality that we can make them more miserable than they make us.

To the OP.

Make sure you keep them updated on your condition, as mentioned. Keep the ball in their court and they can't say they didn't know. Then work at a safe pace, take your lunch, work by the methods and don't cut corners. When you get back at whatever time it is and Mr. Knowitall is having a tantrum ask "Did I keep you updated? Did I make at least an attempt on very package? Did I make every pickup? Did I wreck your equipment or injure my self or another?". When he gets done babbling wish him a good day and tell him you'll see him in the morning.

satellitedriver

when you consider that most of the drivers on BC are the miserable type ... that's why they are here. :smartass:
I resemble that remark.:funny:

My on road sup has never been a driver, nor delivered a pkg in his UPS career.
He has a college degree.
:student: -(like he is the only one)-
He was brought in from out of state, for parity.
He does the dispatch and I work at least 10 to 11 hrs a day because of his arrogance and ignorance.
Cool with me.
I make money and UPS loses money, by being efficient.

I do feel miserable for having to screw UPS out of money.
Not really,
I just enjoy shoving it back and turning their green eyes brown.