Just a quick question about Brown Cafe

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hi lockie,

Your account settings (profile pics, avatars etc.) are located on the settings page. After you log in you will fine a "Settings" link in the upper right corner of the page. There's a menu on the left side of the page with links to all of the options.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
  1. 1First Message
    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

2. 2Somebody Likes You
    Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!

3. 5Keeps Coming Back
    30 messages posted. You must like it here!

4. 10Can't Stop!
    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!

5. 10I Like It a Lot
    Your messages have been liked 25 times.

6. 15Seriously Likeable!
    Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.

7. 20Addicted
    1,000 messages? Impressive!

8. 20Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff
    Your content has been liked 250 times.

9. 30I LOVE IT!
    Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/trophies#ixzz2smFHfrr0

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
In the top right corner, where there is a box with a picture of our avatar..........what is points ????
Trophy points are awarded to members for reaching certain milestones. For example you get 20 points for every 1000 posts. 10 points after 25 of your posts have been "liked".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Trophy points are awarded to members for reaching certain milestones. For example you get 20 points for every 1000 posts. 10 points after 25 of your posts have been "liked".
Almost as good as being a rep millionaire and having that rug ripped out from under you.

DS

Fenderbender
Hi lockie,

Your account settings (profile pics, avatars etc.) are located on the settings page. After you log in you will fine a "Settings" link in the upper right corner of the page. There's a menu on the left side of the page with links to all of the options.
I want to change my profile.Where is it now?