Just a tip for drivers.

Packmule

I've noticed every time I come back from vacation the cover drivers have jimmied the back door lock on my p700 with a pen. I remove them because I don't need the trouble if a sup sees that in there and accuses me. I don't care what cover guys do when I'm off, it's their responsibility, but at least pull it out when you leave!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Your ass of caught. I'll give you kudos for not setting anyone else up.

I very seldom do anything, but one day my handle snapped on the inside, so you could turn it but it wouldn't open. So I wedged a big old rock in there and still had the key fob to unlock the door, and then the latch would open right up.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I've noticed every time I come back from vacation the cover drivers have jimmied the back door lock on my p700 with a pen. I remove them because I don't need the trouble if a sup sees that in there and accuses me. I don't care what cover guys do when I'm off, it's their responsibility, but at least pull it out when you leave!

And... Throw out your Friday pee bottles FFS.

Sent using a Potato

Packmule

I very seldom do anything, but one day my handle snapped on the inside, so you could turn it but it wouldn't open. So I wedged a big old rock in there and still had the key fob to unlock the door, and then the latch would open right up.

Sent using BrownCafe App
This is a legitimate reason. No one could fault you here unless you failed to write it up.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
P700 problems, bruh. Enjoy the roll up door on your freight run.

Sent using a Potato
I've driven plenty of 700s with barn doors and the sliding side to side doors and yes I currently have an overhead door. I never was inconvenienced enough by the doors to have to rig them.

And who has a freight run? I have a city route with an 800 and average 220-240 pieces.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I've driven plenty of 700s with barn doors and the sliding side to side doors and yes I currently have an overhead door. I never was inconvenienced enough by the doors to have to rig them.

And who has a freight run? I have a city route with an 800 and average 220-240 pieces.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

Damn, our routes average 210 STOPS lol

S

selfcancelsignal

Here's an idea, how about barn doors that unlock the same as the roll up doors. 2 clicks of the fob & walah. LMAO.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.