Just curious (package car drivers)

TheBeerDriver

Touché Matt, I do get off pretty early compared to you guys. The 3am wake up comes fast though. I do think you guys have a tough schedule though so hats off to you guys.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I actually don't know if my local ups has feeder positions. Might be wrong but I know that ours is a center that works from the hub that is about a hour and a half drive from me. I could be totally wrong on that though.
Going to be tough to get an off the street feeder spot then. We are in the same position here. We only have 1 feeder driver and he does the run to the hub, takes a set somewhere else, picks up out set and drives back.

TheBeerDriver

Going to be tough to get an off the street feeder spot then. We are in the same position here. We only have 1 feeder driver and he does the run to the hub, takes a set somewhere else, picks up out set and drives back.

Yeah, I usually see package handler or driver helper jobs posted.

upschuck

If you are in a small center, more than likely there are a little amount of feeders jobs, if you want one, you may have to go a hub to get that job

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
One of each. Lol. Wife and a 2 month baby.
Well package handler is the only sure fire way to get a shot. Once you're in its all seniority. I would say depending on location there's a decent chance you could be full scale making over 100k by the time you're 30. All depends if you can scrap by until then.