just freaking wonderful

Nolimitz

late frieght yet again. todays sort time starts at 09:40. will be straight lining regardless of mgt directives.... should be a cluster when I get to the station. We havent started on time all week. They are calling for a 05:30 start time on Mon, what a bunch of morons:raspberry:

MaineGroundDriver

late frieght yet again. todays sort time starts at 09:40. will be straight lining regardless of mgt directives.... should be a cluster when I get to the station. We havent started on time all week. They are calling for a 05:30 start time on Mon, what a bunch of morons:raspberry:

Back-to-back hour late trailers on heavy ass days .. but still got done before all the Air guys :)

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
MGD,
Are you a D.O.T. driver? Do you follow any of the D.O.T. laws re. breaks and hrs. of service?

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
He only works through a temp. agency and doesn't know what 60 or 70 hrs. means so, I'm guessing not.
And, Steve has yet to respond. That guy sure sounds like he knows a lot so, I'm waiting to hear from him mostly.

bigbird00

This is what FDX has come to,A sign up to work on Christmas day at our station.Fred how about if we put the big P in the PSP to rest and respect the day and just say NO! Oh and our MgRs did not go on road,we were told it was a legal issue.First time in 25 plus years I heard that one,we just keep getting dumber.

whenIgetthere

This is what FDX has come to,A sign up to work on Christmas day at our station.Fred how about if we put the big P in the PSP to rest and respect the day and just say NO! Oh and our MgRs did not go on road,we were told it was a legal issue.First time in 25 plus years I heard that one,we just keep getting dumber.

When a manager mentioned the possibilty of working Christmas day, one of the most senior guys told them point blank, they can have him all day Monday, but his family has dibs on him Tuesday. It was beautiful, that was the last we heard about working Christmas day!

hypo hanna

Unless you are really desperate for money I hope you would all tell them to stuff it when they ask you to work Christmas Day. I bet that "legal" excuse for mgrs not going on road would be forgotten in a hurry!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

"Legal Issue" my ass. Yeah, they think we are really stupid.

jmeti000

All you hafta say to get out of working Christmas is that it is a religious holiday and you will be exercising your right to religious freedom by attending some sort of mass, ceremony, or whatever you do in your religion. It would be very hard for them to argue with you.