Just got a ticket

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just got a ticket speeding citation..I have not gone driving yet but went to school..what should I do..should I tell them about it?...if I don't tell them is there a chance that they could find out?...plzz help
Sent using BrownCafe App

You have the potential to get a job making over $30 an hour and you didn't do everything in your power to keep your license clean. As Viper says to Maverick, "Guess that just about covers the fly-by."

So on to your issue...first off at some point you will have to tell them but until then, don't volunteer anything, be truthful when asked. Not knowing what your previous driving record looks like, if this is your first offense go to court for two reasons.

• If you go and the officer does not, it will be dismissed
  • Don't feed the judge any BS, admit you were wrong and ask leniency from the court. If this is your first offense, ask the judge if you can go to traffic school to resolve the citation. Schools range in price but are normally similar to what the citation would have cost but it does not go on your record and here's a big one...your insurance rates won't increase. It's like a clean slate.
Good luck and slow down at least until you've got the job definitively.